Chapter 4

Sapnap Pov:

I have been driving for hours, i was very exited to meet dream and his cat kind of creature that he told me about. To be honest it does sound insane but my grandmother used to tell me tales about them, that's why i sort of believed dream, still i had to see it with my own eyes. my mom was always annoyed at my grandmother for telling me those tails. She didn't want grandma telling me stupid stuff, to me it was never stupid i quite enjoyed hearing her stories.

I had dreams address in my Phone, i would update dream on where i was every hour or so, but when he stopped responding i knew he was asleep.

Once i got close to his house i found a place to park my car, i got few of my stuff and left the car. I texted dream i was there, but he didn't respond. He was probably still sleeping since it was quite early, I checked my texts since we both knew i would arrive early, he told me he would leave his key under the mat.

I grabbed the key and opened the door. I looked around his house was pretty good. I found living room and as i went in i saw dream cuddling with someone? That someone had tail? And it was wrapped around him? My grandmother always used to tell me how creatures that did that must really care about the person since their tail is very sensitive. BUT HE WAS CUDDLING WITH HIM?

First thing i did like a good friend i took few pictures of them for blackmailing purposes. Then i went and filled up a cup of water,making sure it was cold.

I quietly went behind the couch, I tried my best to stop myself from laughing. I raised cup above dreams head and poured the cold water on his head.

Third person Pov:

"What the fuck!!" Dream yelled as he jolted up.

Sapnap was dying on the floor from laughing.

"SAPNAP" dream yelled once more.

He didn't think about George in that moment, he forgot George has never met sapnap so it probably scared him to wake up to Dream yelling at stranger while that stranger was on the floor laughing.

George immediately turned into full cat form running to hide under the couch, his heart was beating fast he woke up not even a minute ago and having no time to process what was happening other than yelling really freaked him out.

Sapnap got up and pulled dream in hug. They have met up before but it was couple of months ago.

"I missed you man"

"Yeah i missed you too" they left the hug as realization of George hiding hit dream.

"Oh George don't be scared it's just sapnap" dream chuckled.

"Look at what you did idiot!" Dream smacked sapnaps arm as George slowly came out of his hiding.

"Sorry" sapnap couldn't help but laugh.

George now jumped up on the couch feeling embarrassed.

"Awee look he got shy" sapnap pointed out.

George hissed at them.

"Alright alright sorry Georgie" dream pet George's head.

Patches came running to them jumping on George and sitting on him. Patches was much bigger than George when he was in his cat form, so it was hard for him to get patches off of him,

Both sapnap and dream started laughing their asses off at that. George meowed really loudly kind of begging them to pick patches up.

After they calmed down sapnap picked patches up, George then hit dream on hand with his claws, making dream's hand bleed.

"Ouch GEORGE, why would you do that" dream yelled out in pain.

"Well to be fair you kind of deserved that" sapnap defended George.

George then shifted into his half form since he felt more comfortable, sapnap looked very shocked and curious.

"That's the coolest thing i have seen all week" sapnap grinned.

"Excuse me, i am bleeding here" dream raised his bleeding hand higher trying to get attention.

"Oh sorry I didn't mean to scratch you that bad" George frowned he wished he didn't hurt dream.

They all went to kitchen and got first aid kit, sapnap wrapped dreams hand up with bandages to stop the bleeding.

"I am sorry" George seemed too sad for Dream's liking

"Georgie it's fine it doesn't even hurt"

"Alright lovebirds we get it, it doesn't hurt. We should go out or something it's been a while since i last visited Florida" sapnap couldn't take their 'i am sorry's and 'its fine's anymore

"We could go to that place where we went last time, the race kart thingys" dream suggested

"Yeah sure it was lots of fun last time plus I don't think George has ever been there has he?" Sapnap questioned

"Nope" Dream answered for him

"What does race kart thingys even mean" George was confused to another level

"Oh its like little cars that you get to drive its super cool i don't really know how to explain it"dream tried to explain it as best as he could

"B-but I can't drive" George got bit nervous he didn't want to crash as soon as he would start driving

"Oh this is gonna be lot of fun" sapnap smirked

—————————————————
889-words
Ik this chapter is smaller than my other ones but i wanted to post new chapter and i was too tired to keep writing its very late rn.

Anyways next chapter will be out in 2-3 days max, thank you for your time:]