Chapter 5

Third person Pov:

"I think it's a little big for you" sapnap said as he took off the helmet from George's head and grabbed a new one, making sure it was good size.

"Yes this one feels more comfortable" George said as he shook his head around with the helmet.

"Alright are you boys ready?" The worker asked.

They all nodded in response.

"Do you want kids karts or adult ones?" Worker questioned

"We will take three adult ones please" Dream responded.

"Alright get in those three karts over there" the man motioned them towards the karts.

They all got in the karts and another worker tied their seatbelts and gave them few instructions.

"Alright your time will start now" man yelled.

They all did as told and started speeding away, dream and sapnap were in lead trying to race each other on who could drive faster. George was bit behind them, he was little freaked out by the fast moving kart but it all got worse when they came to a Turn that was bit too hard for George he smashed directly into the soft wall, but not soft enough for him. He tried his best to keep himself in human form, it would be very inconvenient if his tail and ears appreciated right now. He didn't start the car again, he waited until a worker came over.

"Everything okay?" Worker questioned

"Can i get out?" Man noticed George was freaked out and removed his seatbelt. George immediately got out of the kart.

Dream and Sapnap finished first lap and came over to George again, they stopped their karts.

"What's wrong Georgie?" Dream asked.

"I don't like it" George fidgeted with his fingers.

"We can get two people karts and he can sit with one of you if thats better for you"worker suggested.

"Sure, is that good for you George?" Dream removed his seatbelt and got out. George nodded his head and they both followed worker to the new kart.

"Alright here you go, same rules and all, now get in quick time is ticking" Dream sat down by the control side and George sat down next to him. They buckled up and dream pressed the pedal.

"If you get scared just hold onto me" dream said loud enough for George to hear. George in response wrapped his hand around Dreams arm. Dream couldn't help but smile at that under his helmet.

"HEY LOSERS WHATS IT LIKE BEING BEHIND ME" sapnap yelled as he passed them.

"OH YOU LITTLE FUCK" Dream pressed the pedal and both of them continued their race with George clinging onto dreams arm.

~~~~ time-skip to when they are done with this~~~

"That was so much fun" sapnap said as they went towards the exit.

"Yeah after i got in the kart with dream, before that it was most horrible thing i have ever experienced" George exclaimed.

"We still managed to go faster than sapnap even tho we had two people kart" dream said proudly

"Ey idiot it's not my fault you two cut me off and almost got me to smash into the wall" sapnap defended

"Alright whatever we should get food, i am hungry" George whined