𝐕𝐈𝐈

Beginne am Anfang

Stiles pulled Nova towards him, "Get in." He pushed her into an empty locker. "Be quiet." He told her, earning a nod understandingly. He closed the locker shut and went to get into the one next to her. Sott quickly did the same, getting in the one across from them. Each of them shut their eyes in fear as they heard the footsteps and noises coming from the person.

Nova clasped her hand over her mouth trying to not make a sound as she saw the figure near Scotts locker. As Scott was able to see it was just the janitor he bursted out of the locker scaring the man.

"Son of a bitch!" He let out a yelp as the two followed in suit, making him scream. They quickly shushed him, not wanting to give away their location.

"Quiet my ass! What the hell are you trying to do, kill me? All of you, get out!" They tried to go on and explain their situation but he quickly pushed them all out harshly. "Just shut up and go!"

As he pushed them through the door was grabbed from behind quickly making the door shut in front of the three highschoolers. In a flash they watched as he was attacked from behind, he was pushed up giant the door, slamming his arms against it as blood was splattered in him and the door.

Scott went up to the door wanting to help him but there was no use. Stiles and Novas were quick to pulled him back and push down the halls once again. "Go! Go!"

Nova had run so much in her life. She felt like her legs were about to give out right from under her but the adrenaline from panic and fear was the only thing keeping her going. There was nothing that they could do, they were stuck in the school. Every exit they tried to go to was either blocked or the Alpha was too close for them to try and make a run for it outside.. The only option that was left for them was to keep running and hide.

* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ☾˚ 。* 。 • ˚

"Wait, do you hear that?" Scott stopped the two he was with.

Stiles shook his head, "Hear what?" He questioned.

"We don't all have supernatural bearing." Nova pointed out. It was pretty obvious they couldn't hear anything.

Scott shook his head, "It sounds like a phone ringing..." Both his friends looked at him confused, not hearing anything. All of a sudden an alarmed look crossed his face, "I know that ring-- it's Allison's phone."

"That's just great." Nova mumbled as she couldn't help but roll her eyes. They were on the brink of dying and now that she was here it would make things difficult. Nova did like the girl very much ant thought she was sweet but her and Scott together makes for the dramatics.

Scott was on the phone with Allison as they hurried to find her. Quickly making their way up to the second floor lobby to meet up with her.

"Why did you come? What are you doing here?" The urgency in his voice confused Allison. Nova chose to ignore them not wanting to hear them argue back and forth.

"Jackson's here, too?" Stiles' voice pulls her away from her thoughts.

"Just perfect." The shorter brunette girl mumbled.

"And Lydia." Allison added making them all widened their eyes at her. "What's going on? Who sent this text?" She questions noticing the looks that were earned from the trio. But before anyone can respond her phone began to ring. She had only talked to the other person on the line –Lydia– for a second before she and Jackson came through the doors.

"Finally! Can we go now?"

They all agreed on leaving but the sudan thud coming from the ceiling made them all stop in their place. They stared up at the ceiling trying to listen to what was there. Scott, Stiles, and Nova knew that they didn't need to stick around to find out.