30 ◕ Love is... (🇬🇧 vers)

Начните с самого начала

"Don't come to my mind, you're bothering me!"

Chanyeol withdrew his hand forcefully. "Do one!! Show yourself or leave me!! You make me fall in love, you make me feel alone and miss you so much, even though I don't know who you are!!"

Chanyeol looked at the man who was still smiling at him. He let out a long sigh and pushed the man's broad chest.

"I, will give up on you!!"

"I won't think about you anymore!"

"I won't care about you anymore!!! You hear?!! I WILL FORGET YOU!!!"

Chanyeol pushed the boy away and walked away from him. But not yet five steps away, the man grabbed his hand.

Chanyeol pulled him forcibly, struggling to let go but he just held on tighter.

He walked over to Chanyeol. Stand in front of him. He rubbed Chanyeol's face with his thumbs.

"I'm confused, I-sob, I don't understand what's going on... I feel lost. I don't have anyone to talk to!! I'm frustrated here!!! Sob, I don't understand, sob.. I don't understand what's going on."

Chanyeol hugged him tightly. The hug was really warm. Chanyeol was crying profusely. He poured out all his disappointment, fear, longing and even her love for this man he couldn't remember.

"I need you.. sob, not only in my unreal imagination... no matter I'm already owned by Joohyuk or even pregnant with his child, sob.. I want you to come and hug me in reality, sob.. I need you..."

Chanyeol cried even more pitifully when he felt a stroke on his head. He was crying non-stop until he sobbed. And the man still hugged him tightly and rubbed his head.

"I don't want to love you, because all that comes is pain..."

"I want to love Joohyuk who is by my side and never leaves me..."

"I don't need your excuses, I don't care why you're not by my side right now."

"I've done a big mistake to Joohyuk"

"He loves me very much, but I love you"

Chanyeol gripped the jacket the young man was wearing. He took a deep breath. The man still didn't say anything. He was still silent and stroked Chanyeol's head gently.

Chup~

Chanyeol's body jerked when the man who was hugging him kissed the top of his head with a light kiss. But managed to fly millions of butterflies in Chanyeol's stomach.

Chanyeol pushed him away. He shook his head quickly. Tears fell from her eyes, but this time without sobs.

"Joohyuk is a person who really loves me. He was willing to sacrifice everything for me. But I, for the sake of the one I love shed tears with a broken heart..."

"Who should I eliminate? You two are variables that I don't clearly know the value of..."

Chanyeol sighed. "Before I was confused, but now I'm sure," he said.

"I will erase you"

"Because you're just an imaginary variable that isn't real"

"I won't waste any more time on you"

"You, are a pain. I don't want to fall in love and then feel the pain of loving you."

"This is the last time you appear in my subconscious, I will not remember you again. I will hate you if you appear in my memory again"