Jason

Olivia's pov
We chose to watch 'The Nanny Diaries' since it's a movie that I always liked to watch and that dad and Scarly are in it. "I'll get the snacks" dad said getting up. "Snacks!?" I jump up and ran after him. "What snacks did you get!" I look around and don't see anything. "It's in the pantry" he tells me and I run off and find the food. I took them out and poured some chips in a bowl and blah blah blah. After I did that, dad helped me carry the food over to the others. "Oh whatcha got there?" Scarly asks as I sit next to with a bowl of chips. "Good stuff duh" I tell her and Ashley shoves me. "Ouch!" I pinch her. "Girls no fighting" dad said and we stop. We got settled and watch the movie.

Ashley's pov
We are watching the movie and I heard someone knocking on the door. "I'll get it" Scar said and she got up gently pushing Liv off of her. Scars goes to the door and I was thirsty so I walk to the kitchen to get some water. I then walk back but stop when I hear Scar say "who are you again?" I walk up the door and see my ex. Great. "What are you doing here?" I glare at him and he just smiles at me. "Ash do you know him?" Scar looks at me and I nod my head. "Yes I do. He's the dumb guy that I used to date" I'm practically shooting daggers at him.

"IS THAT JACKSON!?" I hear Olivia shout and I smile knowing she got my back. I then feel her presence beside me. "LEAVE JACKSON BEFORE I MAKE YOU" she says. That's kinda scary. "I'm just here to say sorry and that I miss you" Jackson said and after he said that. Olivia ran to him but dad stopped her. Was he listening to the whole thing? I then see Mason walking to the door looking confused. I totally forgot he was coming to drop a book off for school. "What's going on here?" Mason asks as I let him in.

"Well I was just about to jump him until dad stopped me" Liv says. "Who's this?" Mason asks me and I sigh. "Jason...my ex" I told him about Jason but not who he really was. "Okay you buddy, should leave now" dad said pushing gently all of us out of the way so that he's now facing Jason. "Fine but I'll see you later" he winks at me and I almost threw up. "Not if you're dead!" Liv shouts after him and dad closes the door. "Well that happened" Scar said and I swear I was about to cry. "Well here's the book you wanted" Mason gave it to me and I thanked him. "Who was that exactly?" Dad asks and that's when the water works came out. "Ash-" Liv says but I ignore her and run up to my room. I didn't want to talk about him and what he did to me.

Mason's pov
I had no idea what just happened and what's going on but it hurts and makes me mad that someone hurt Ashley. "I'll go check on her" I told them and they agreed. I walk up to Ashley's room and see her on her bed crying. I walk up to her sit on her bed and rub her back. "You okay?" I ask her. Stupid question. "Yeah" she looks up and wipes her tears. She sits up and I sit up against her headboard and open my arms for her. She gladly hugs me. "If there's anything you want me to do-" I tell her but she cuts me off. "Come finish the movie with us" she tells me and I nod wipe some more tears away for her. "Let's go" I get up as pull her up. We walk downstairs and to the living room. Ashley sits down and I sit down next to her. I see Scarlett smiling at me and Chris eyeing me. Then there's Olivia. She's wiggling her eyebrows.

Olivia's pov
Mason went upstairs to comfort Ash. "Okay what happened is that the kid was her ex. His name is Jason and he's bad. He hurt her badly in the past and that's all I can say" I tell them and they look shocked. I walk back to the living room and wait for them. They finally come and we play the movie. We watch about 10 minutes then we see Ash and Mason walk in and sit on the couch. I look over at him and wiggle my eyebrows. He just ignores me and watches the movie.

Chris' pov
The movie finally ends and Mason went home. It was around 11:28pm and it was time to go to bed. We had to film tomorrow. "Okay girls bed time" I tell them and Olivia whines. "Nooooo" "Yes or your not coming to set with us" she stops and immediately runs upstairs. Ashley following her slowly. "Do you think she will be okay?" Scar asks me. "I'm not sure" I sigh and clean up a little then go upstairs. Scars already there in bed waiting. "I'll be right back" I told her and she nods going on her phone. I got to liv's room and see her already half asleep. "Goodnight Livy" I kiss her head and walk to Ashley's room.

I see her about to climb in bed. "Hey Ash" I say as the door was wide open. "Hey" she gets in and plugs her phone. "You okay?" I sit on her bed and she plays with her fingers. "Yeah I will be" she smiles at me. "Okay I'm here if you ever want to talk" I tell her and she nods. "Goodnight dad" she says rolling over. "Nigh Ash" I kiss her head and walk out and back to my room. I walk in my room and brush my teeth and all that stuff then hop into bed with Scar. "She'll be okay" she tells me cuddling into me. "I hope so" I kiss her head and turn the lamp off and go to sleep.

I hope tomorrow will be a good day.

I hope.

Suggestions!!