What Have I Done?

Chris' pov
I just explained to them what happened but they look like they don't believe me somehow. "And why didn't you let her explain?" Olivia is eating her yogurt while Ash is eating some fruits. "I-I don't know" that's all I said and they just got up and left. "What have I done?" I put my head in my hands and silently cry. It's true that I didn't let her explain but what I've seen meant something completely different. Whatever, let's not think about this now. I need to think how I'm going to live today. I have to go on set and I don't know how this will go. Anyways, I wipe my tears away and I go and get ready for set.

Olivia's pov
I'm laying on my bed with Ashley next to me. "Will she answer if we text her?" I ask her and she gets her phone out and starts texting her. "Okay I said 'hey Scar, hope you're doing okay'" Ash looks at me for approval and I nod. "Now we wait" I said putting some normal clothes on since we are going on set today with dad. I just wore a hoodie and some jeans. Ash is wearing the same thing but in a different colour hoodie. It's been almost 30 minutes and she hasn't answered but she read it. We sent her more texts but she just reads them but doesn't answer. "We can just talk to her when we get there" Ash says and I agree. "Girls you ready?" Dad knocks on the door and I open it. "Yeah" I say and we all walk downstairs and out of the house to the car and to set.

On set...

Ash and I are running around to find Scarly but we can't find her anywhere. We checked her trailer but that was locked. We asks her hairdresser where she went and she said she didn't know. So now we are walking to the cast to see where she went. It was only Robert, Lizzie, Paul Rudd and Tom Holland. "Guys have you seen Scarlett?" I ask around. "No, why?" Lizzie asks and I sigh. "She said she's taking a sick day" Robert had his phone out reading the texts. "Wow so she answers you but not us" I roll my eyes. "I know she's not sick so what's going on?" Tom asks so Ash and I sit down. "Well, they broke up this morning. Why? I couldn't tell you" I told them. "I know why" Lizzie says and we all look at her. "Spill" Paul says and we are all waiting for an answer. "Do you know if she was at your house early in the morning? Like maybe around 7?" I look at Ash and she looks at me.

"I think she was. She wasn't in the house around that time when I went down to get some water. And dad wasn't there either" Ash tells me. "Oh god" Lizzie says and then we hear the director call her over. "I need to go guys" she says getting up. But I ran after her to actually know what's going on. "Lizzie, please tell me" I give her my best puppy eyes. "Okay. She told me that she had to take care of her ex who was in town and wanted her back badly" she says and I nod my head. "He's bad news. He probably did something to her when your dad walked in on them" wait hold up. 

"So your saying that the ex wanted her back so he probably kissed her without her permission when dad walked in?" I ask her and she nods her head. "Now don't tell her that I told you because she begged me not to tell anyone" she looks at me dead in the eyes. "Okay" she walks off and I run to Ash pulling her away from the others. "Ouch" she says pulling her arm off of me. "Scar didn't do anything wrong. It's her ex. He kissed her without her permission and dad walked in" I told her and her mouth dropped. "We can't tell anyone though" I tell her and she nods. I then hear some people shout Scarlett's name so I turn my head and see her walking, with her bag, to her trailer.

"Scarlett!" We both say and run after her. We got there just in time before the door could close. "Hey Scarly!" I say and she jumps obviously not expecting to see us. "What are you doing here?" She sets her bag down. She still looks sad from this morning. "We need to talk to you" Ash says and she sighs sitting down on her couch. "Speak" she crosses her arms. "We know what happened" I tell her and she looks shocked. "Who told you? Wait, it was Lizzie. That little shit" she rolls her eyes and we just nod. "Now we just need to tell dad the truth and-" I get up but get pulled down next to Scarly. "Don't. He won't believe me" she looks down and I see a tear fall down her cheek. Ash quickly wipes it away. "Hey remember what you use to tell us whenever we were sad?" I ask her and she smiles. "Yeah...princess doesn't cry" she says and I nod my head. "Now, now it's not the time to cry" Ash tells her and I nod my head. "Now-" I got cut off by a knock on the door.

Chris' pov
I'm walking over to the group when I hear some voices in Scarlett's trailer. She's not supposed to be here so I wonder who it is. I then walk closer and hear my girls talk. I knock on the door and the talking immediately stops. "Yes?" The door opens to reveal Scarlett with red eyes. "Are the girls in there?" I ask and she nods. "You can come in I guess" she says making space for me to walk in so I do. I see the girls sitting on the couch. "What are you-" I got cut off by someone yelling outside for Scarlett. We all look at each other and I see Scarlett panicking. Great.