The Breakup

Chris' pov
The party goes on and I notice that Ashley has been staying close by Olivia which is fine but usually she likes to do her own thing. "Hey can I get everyone's attention please? Everyone focus on me!" I hear Olivia speak into a microphone. Everyone turns around to listen to what she has to say. "Now my dear sister would like to sing you a song" she points to Ashley and she freezes. "No I didn't" Ashley nervously laughs. "Ash pleaseeeee" she whine and everyone laughs. "Fine if you leave me alone after" Ash says walking up and Liv hands her the mic. She starts singing a song that she wrote called 'Drivers License' (Ash will be Olivia Rodriguo hehehehe) which I had no idea about. Robbie comes up to me and says "she has talent" I nod my head and Ash finishes her song and runs off stage. Everyone applauds and the party goes on.

Time skip after the party...

"Thanks for coming!" Olivia waves goodbye to Lizzie and Robbie. I shut the door and lock it. "Now it's bed time" I told the girls and they whined. "Whyyyy it's only 11:47" Olivia looks at the time on her phone. "Yeah so go" I told them and they ran upstairs. Scarlett and I go up to my room to get ready then we hear a knock at the door. Scar goes to open it and see Olivia and Ashley in their pyjamas. "Goodnight!" They both said and ran to their rooms. "Weirdos" Scar says jumping on the bed and falling asleep quickly.

The next morning...

Olivia's pov
I wake up to some shouting coming from downstairs. "The hell?" I get up and put a hoodie on and walk to Ashley's room to see if she's awake. I'm walking down the hallway a bit to get to my sisters room and I hear people say "Chris just let me explain!" That was Scarlett. "You don't need too I saw it with me own eyes!" That time was dad. I run to Ashley's and open the door to see her putting her hair in a messy bun. "Did you hear?" She asks now standing up from her chair and making her way out of her room. "Yeah" I follow her and down the stairs.

We walk down but stop at the last step to hear what's going on. "Chris if you would just l-" "no Scarlett...just get your stuff and leave" I heard dad say and he seems sad. "If that's what you want then I will" I heard some footsteps come closer to us. We couldn't run upstairs then they would know we were listening. "What do we do?" I whisper to Ash but she shrugs then we see Scarlett pop out of nowhere about to walk up the stairs but stopped. "Excuse me" she says with tears rolling down her face. What's going on?

"No" I say and stand in front of her. Honestly, she could easily pick me up and set me down. "Where are you going?" Ash asks as Scarly somehow manages to get pass us. "I'm leaving" she says walking upstairs to Chris' room. So we follow. "Why are you leaving?" She gets her bag and puts stuff in it. Ashley takes the things out after Scarly puts them in. Let's say that goes on for a bit. "Girls don't worry about it okay?" Scarly notices what Ashley has been doing so she glares at her and Ash immediately stops. "But we want to know what's happening" I tell her and she zips her bag up and walks out the room.

"If you really want to know, then you can ask your father since he saw everything that happened" after she said that I knew something was wrong. Wait. You're stupid. Scarly walks downstairs and Ash and I try to stop her but she won't budge. We're now at the front door and I don't see dad around. I don't know where he went. "Why can't you guys just talk this out?" Ash asks her and she sighs. "I tried but he's stubborn. He won't listen to me" she says grabbing her car keys. She walks out and I run after her. "Wait!" She sighs and turns around. "Are we still going to see you?" I ask her with some hope. "Yeah. Around set you will" she says and I nod. "See you later girls" she says turning back around and walking to her car.

"Does she know how much she means to us?" I ask Ash and she just looks at me then runs off to stop Scarlett once again. "Scar wait! We need to tell you something" she says before she can walk closer and closer to her car. "Yes?" She says turning around once again. I see her eyes tear up again but she covers it up so good. A little too good. "Um well I hope this doesn't seem weird to you but it's the truth" I tell her and Ash nods. "We see you as a mother figure..." Ash says and I see her tense up but then a small smile on her face but she covers that up quickly.

"What she means by that is that you are the only person that we could actually go to when we were sad or alone" I tell her and she nods. "Well I'm sorry I can't be her anymore" she says opening the door and hopping in. She gives us a small smile before backing up and driving off. We just watch the car go off into the distance. "Come on, let's go inside and eat" Ash says walking away but I catch up to her and jump on her back. "Im going to miss her" I say and she steadies herself with me on her back. "Me too but we will see her soon" she tells me and we walk back to the house.

Chris' pov
After Scarlett left the house. I heard the girls follow her so I go to see what's going on from the living room window. I see them talk and I saw a small smile on Scars face but quickly disappeared. I don't know what their talking about but the way the talk to each other and how they interact makes me question if I did the right choice. I obviously didn't. I should have met her explain. Damn it! I then hear the from door open and I walk to the front and see the girls glaring at me. "What did you do!?" They both say and I sigh. I knew this was going to happen.