School

Olivia's pov
After watching the movie, Chris stands up to get the Apple bag. "What to open this now?" He hands me the bag and I nod. I open it and find the new iPhone 13 with some AirPods, the new MacBook and the new iPad. "Wow is this all for me?" I felt like he was pulling a prank. "Yup!" He smiles and I get up to hug him. "Thank you" I tell him and pull back. I walk to Scarlett and hug her then pull back. "What was that for?" She asks. "The truth earlier so I can plan some things" I do an evil laugh and they look at each other scared. "It's nothing bad" I tell Chris and he nods his head.

Scarlett helps me set up my stuff while Chris makes supper. He's making some Pasta! One of my favourites. "So what grade are you in?" Scarlett ask as she puts in my chip in the new phone. "9" I tell her and she looks at me. "Aren't you 13?" I nod my head. "I was just to smart so they moved me up a grade" I tell her and she smiles. "Chris you got a smart one!" She yells. "So what school you go to?" She continues with the questions. "L.A. High school" I tell her. "Nice nice" she's now setting up my laptop. She asks more questions and I happily answer.

Time skip

"Supper is ready" Chris comes in as Scarlett is showing me how to use the new phone. "Yay! Pasta" I run to the bathroom and wash my hands then run to the dining room and sit patiently waiting for the others to wash their hands. I hear some giggling. Oooop. I see. Let's pretend I didn't hear anything. They finally decide to join me me we start eating.

Time skip

Chris is cleaning the dishes. I wanted to help by he told me that I can hang out with Scarlett since she's going to leave soon. "So do you have any friends at school?" Scarlett asks me. "Yeah I have Cami, Caleb, Gray and Kiki" I tell her. "Oh I want to meet them one day" she smiles. "Okay!" They will be so excited after I tell them this. "Oh and I also have Ashley. She's 16 and goes to the orphanage I use to go to" I tell her. "Are you guys close?" She asks me. "Well now we are" I tell her. Chris finished and Scarlett had to go now. "See you tomorrow" she tells me and I'm confused. "What do you mean?" I ask her and she just laughs. "Your coming to set with me" Chris tells me and I was about to burst. That means I get to meet everyone else. "Awesome" I say and Chris says goodbye. "Okay it's almost 10 o'clock so get ready for bed. You have school tomorrow" he tells me and I walk upstairs to get dress and stuff.

I get ready and I wait for Chris to come and tuck me in. 2 minutes later he's here. "So Scar tells me that your close with a girl name Ashley" I nod my head. "And that's the one from the orphanage right?" I nod again. "Can she come tomorrow after school?" I give him my best puppy eyes. "Sure if she's not busy" he tells me and tucks me in. "Goodnight Liv" he kisses my head. "Nigh Captain America" I tell him and he laughs then shuts my light off and closing the door.

Chris's pov
After putting Liv to sleep, I get a text from Scarlett saying that I should adopt Ashley too. I mean I was thinking of adopting another kid so that Olivia isn't as lonely. I actually thought about this way before I adopted Liv so I might just do that. Tomorrow I'm going to meet Ashley so I'll see if she's the perfect fit. I then get dress and go straight to bed.

Time skip to morning

I wake up and get dress and make Liv some breakfast. After cutting some fruits and making pancakes, I got to her room to wake her up. "Liv time to wake up. Don't want to be late for school" I tell her and she wakes up. "Okay I'll be down in a minute" she says and I leave her room so that she can get ready. I sit down and eat my breakfast then Liv soon joins me. She's wearing some simple back jeans with a white hoodie and white vans. "Good morning Captain America" she starts to eat her food. "Good morning Liv" we eat in comfortable silent until I look at the time. "Time to go" I grab her bag and give it to her and usher out the door.

Olivia's pov
I can't wait to go to school today, only to see my friends. That's it. Chris drives me to school and I already see my friends waiting for me. "Okay byeeeee" I quickly run out of the car and to my friends. "Hey" I tell them and they all hug me. "Congratulations!" They all tell me and we all laugh. We talk for a bit then the bell rings. My first class is math and that's actually abuse to my brain. "Hey Liv!" I hear Ashley yelling my name. She reaches me and I say hi. I look at the watch she has on her wrist, the second bell is going to ring soon. "Oh before I go, would you like to come with me and Chris on set?" I give her my puppy eyes and she laughs. "I'd love too" she quickly hugs me and runs off to her class.

Time skip after school

"Hurry up Ashley" I'm standing by her locker as she's getting her books out. "Wait a second" she shoves them in her bag. "Okay now we can go missy" we walk out the school and I wave at my friends on the way out. We are talking while making my way to Chris' car until a group of girls show up. Okay first let me get this straight. Ashley is one of the popular kids at school and so are the groups of girls that came up to us but they are the mean one. Ashley has a group of friends and they are the nice ones. "Look who it is. The kids who don't have any parents" the leader speaks and her name is Avery. "Avery if you don't have anything good to say then you can leave" Ashley steps in front of me. "Fine whatever loser" Avery says and walks away with her squad. "Thanks" I tell Ash.

Chris' pov
I'm waiting in the parking lot for Liv and Ashley to come. Oh I see them. They look happy and they are talking about god knows what. Then I see these girls walk up to them and Olivia's face drops. They probably said something to her to make her sad. Well of course they did. If I could, I would go up to them and punch them but I can't. Then I see Ashley standing in front of Liv talking to the girls and they backed away and left. They start walking to the car again and they both hop in the back together. "Hey girls how was your day?" I turn around to face them. "It was good" Ashley says. Olivia doesn't say anything. I'll talk to her later about that. "Would you guys like to stop somewhere to get food first?" I start driving and I see both of their faces lit up. "McDonald!" They both says so I drive. We get there and I order. We get our food and they thank me and I drive off to set. I already like Ashley so I might just adopt her.

Like I said in my other books. I don't know how the adoption thing works so we are doing how I think it does. It's probably totally wrong but whatever.