I Got Your Back

Chris' pov
We got home and I told the girls to put their stuff away and have fun as I make supper. I could hear some giggling from upstairs so I went to go see what was happening. I walk up the stairs and to Liv's room. I knock and she opens the door. "What are you girls up too?" She lets me in. "Nothing much just watching some TikToks" she tells me. "Okay. Did Olivia show you the guest room yet?" I ask Ashley.

Olivia's pov
Chris just ask if I showed Ash the guest room. "Why?" I ask him. Why would she be needing to know where they are. Oh wait! I'm stupid. She can't put her stuff in there for tonight. "Come on I'll show you" I grab Ash's hand and drag her to the room right across from mine. "This is one of the guest room" I open the door and she looks around. "Wow beautiful" she says and I jump on the bed. "You doing okay?" Ashley asks me sitting down next to me. "Yeah, I'm just hopping you will get adopted one day" I tell her and she hugs me. "My day will come soon" she tells me. "Girls suppers ready!" Chris shouts and we run downstairs.

Time skip to night time

"Let's sleep in the guest room, there's a king size bed and I only have a queen so there's a bit more room" I tell Ashley as she puts her hair in a messy bun and I do the same. "Copy cat" she tells me making her way to the room. "It's nothing new" I tell her climbing in bed. "Goodnight girls" Chris says from the door and shuts the light off. "Night" we both say and go to sleep.

Time skip to morning

I woke up at 7:15 am to get ready for school. It only starts at 8:45 am and ends at 3:20 pm. I get up and go to my room and take a quick shower then get dress. I walk back into the guest room and see Ashley still sleeping. I let her sleep for a bit more I guess. "Oh I get to pick out her clothes" I whisper and run to her bag and dig out some clothes. I pull out a red crop top with black jeans and a white cardigan. I set it down on the bed. Now time to wake this bitch up. "ASHLEY!" I shout and she jumps out of the bed somehow landing on me. "Get your heavy ass off me" I try pushing her off me. "What happened!?" Chris runs in the room and sees the mess. "Oh god" he laughs and leaves us alone. "You HAD to shout?" Ash gets up and helps me up too. "It was the only way to wake you unless you wanted water on your face" I tell her and she goes to the bathroom to wash herself up.

I wait for her on the bed. "Can you pass me my clothes?" She asks and I roll my eyes and get up and grab her clothes. I hand them to her and walk back to the bed. "Breakfast!" I hear Chris shout from downstairs. "Coming!" I shout back. "Hurry up Ash" I tell her and run downstairs to eat.

Ashley's pov
I get dress and grab my bag and run downstairs to where the dining room is. "Finally" Liv says and we start eating. "Okay so Ashley has an appointment after lunch so I'll pick you up and Scarlett will be picking you up after school Liv" Chris says and we nod our head. We finish our breakfast and put our shoes on and head out. "Let me sit in the front" Liv said as I was about to open the door. "Yes ma'am" I say and hop in the back. We drive to school and Chris parks the car. I was about to get out and I see that Liv hasn't moved. "Liv? You okay?" Chris asks her. I know that look. I look outside and see the bullies. "Come on Liv it will be okay" I tell her and she takes a deep breath. "See you later Chris" she says and they do a handshake.

I walk out and Liv runs to my side. We see Chris' car drive away. "Ash I don't want to go" she tells me as we walk towards the entrance where the girls are. "I know but I'll handle them" I tell her and I grab her hand. We walk and I see my friends coming up to me. "Hey Ash!" Sierra hugs me but I never let go of Liv's hand. "Hi Livy!" She also hugs her. "Hi" Liv says. "Let's get to class" Summer says and we continue to walk. "Careful, orphan alert" Avery says and I roll my eyes. "Shut up Avery" Summer defends us. "Or what?" She says walking up to us. "Ash don't" I hear Liv say. "You better unless you want the principle to know where all your good grades came from" I tell her and she looks like she was about to cry. Good. That's what you get. "Come on girls" Sierra says and we walk to Liv's locker first. Then the bell rings. "See you later!" I call after Olivia and she waves at me.

Time skip to the end of lunch

Olivia's pov
"Kie stop!" I snatched her phone. She wouldn't stop showing people the video of me getting stuck in the trash can. "Okay okay" she says and the bell rings. "See you guys later" I run off my next class which is science.

Chris' pov
It was time to pick up Ashley and bring her back to the orphanage so that she can get her stuff. "Hey how was school?" I ask her as she gets in the car. "It was good" she tells me and I drive off.
We arrive and we walk up the steps and walk in. Ashley goes straight to her room to get her stuff. "Hello again Chris" Katie says walking in the room with a sleeping William. "Hello" she leads me to the living room and we start talking. Soon enough, Ashley comes down with a suitcase and we head out. I drive to my house and I let her unpack.

Olivia's pov
School finally ended and now I get to go home. I walk to my locker with Cami since hers is right next to mine. "So what are you doing later?" She asks as I put my stuff away. "I'm not sure yet. All I know is that Scarlett is picking up" I tell her and close my locker. "Ah I see" she says and we walk outside. "Ugh" I say as I see Avery and her minions outside. I just ignore them and Cami goes her own way. "I hate her hair it's an ugly colour" I hear her say and I try my best not to cry. I then walk up to Scarlett's car and get in and accidentally slam the door shut. "Woah you okay?" Scar asks me as I wipe my tears away. "Yeah" I tell her looking out the window. "Clearly you're not so we're not moving until you tell me what's up" she says and I sigh and turn to face her. "That girl over there won't stop bullying me and it's annoying. She just said that my hair colour is ugly" I tell her with more tears coming. "You know I hate bullies and don't listen to them. Your hair is beautiful. It's just like Natasha's" she smiles at me then looks out the window. "That girl right there?" She points outside and I nod my head. "I'll be right back" she gets out of the car before I could say anything else.

I see her walk towards Avery and she says something to them and they look like they are going to shit their pants. Then they run off and Scarlett walks back. "What did you say?" I ask her as she gets in the car. "Nothing don't worry about it" she smiles and drives off. Ugh it's only Tuesday and I'm already dying.