Sidharth nodded interrupting Deepti and said,

Sid:- Haan aayi thi! Lekin Jaan ne nahi Gussa Dilaane! Shaadi nahi karni thi usse!

He said with a anger filled voice, Deepti sighed and again interrupted him,

Deep:- Bhai! Main aur kuch nahi bolungi aapse! Bass Itna kahungi ki! Thoda sa Bhabhi ke saath Samaye Bitaiye! Thoda sa! Sirf Raat mein Nahi !

She said emphasizing on the last line, Sidharth knew what she was trying to say. Yes, He never spent proper time with her like a friend not even like a companion. He just spent great nights with her by devouring her but he never let her speak properly. He nodded understanding, and smiled at Deepti.

Sid:- You are right Deepu! I think Mujhe uske andar ka darr durr karna padega!

Saying so, Sidharth left while Deepti smirked and laughed. She knew how to manipulate her brother and now whatever would happen, it will happen as per her wish. Whereby in Sidharth's room, Shehnaaz was arranging their closet swaying her hips on the rhythms of the music. Sidharth entered the room only to see her dancing and cleaning the cupboard. He strolled towards her and hugged her from back, She flinched with the sudden sensation. He noticed that she flinched, he rubbed her arms trying to make her comfortable. He really didn't know what to do now, he gulped and turned her around.

Sh:- Ji! Kuch Chahiye kya Aapko?

He nodded defying while She gave him a slight smile and again got busy arranging the clothes.

Sid:- Um...Umm..Woh Shehna.. Shehnaaz! Hum keh rahe the kal cha...chalegi Humare saath?

Sidharth said but to his dismay, he didn't notice that she was listening music, moreover he didn't notice that she has put on the air pods. Shehnaaz turned around and saw a nervous Sidharth standing there, He was basically waiting for some answer trying his level best to keep his calm.

Sh:- Kuch Kehna hain Aapko?

She again asked but gestured him to give her one minute. She quickly removed the airpods and kept it on the side table. While Sidharth slapped his forehead seeing the airpods that's when he realised that she didn't hear a thing. 

Sh:- Ji! Kuch Bolna hain aapko?

Sidharth nodded and opened his shirt, lying down on the bed. While Shehnaaz quickly changed into something comfortable and lied down, beside him. Just then, Sidharth pulled her towards him making her gulp the lump. She knew what was coming next as this action of his has always been the stage one for their physical intimacy but to her astonishment he did not do anything. Rather he pecked her cheek and dug his face in her neck and making her shut her eyes. Just then, she heard him which kind of took her aback.

Sid:- Meri Jaan ab matt darr! Ek kaam kar! Aaj se tu Humein Naam se hi bula! Sirf Raat ko nahi balki Humesha! Har waqt! Hmm?

He whispered caressing her cheeks and again dug his face. Plastering feathery kisses on her nape.while she hummed and held his bicep looking the other side.

*
It was the next day, when Everyone was sipping the morning tea. Manvi who came down after giving Adhiraj his essentials. By mistakenly, She forgot to put the veil over her head. Maya ji smirked and again taunted Manvi making Deepti sighed.

Man:- Humne Kabhi Tumlog ke Phupha ji ke Saamne bhi Bina ghungat ke gaye aur tum Yaha Jeth ji, Nanad, Saas Sabke saamne ?

Deepti kept the cup of coffee on the table while Shehnaaz was observing everything and while serving Sidharth his breakfast.

Deep:- Bua ji Aap kabhi nahi Gayi Fufa ji ke saamne Bina Ghungat ke?

She asked her while Maya ji smirked and nodded her head. Stuffing her mouth with the beetle leaf.

Deep:- Toh phir Bua Do-Do Bacche Aivehi hi ho gaye?

She asked in a sarcastic tone raising her eyebrows, making Sidharth spit out his tea. Asha ji glared Deepti while Maya ji gulped the lump and quickly covered her face, changing the topic.

Maya:- Umm...Umm..Dee..Deepti! Ky..Kya bol rahi ho? Chodo yeh sab! Man...Manvi jao tum!

Soon, After the breakfast. Shehnaaz was working in the kitchen when Sidharth entered the kitchen. All the maids and Servents were stunned to see him there, he was a kind of person who hates entering and never entered the Kitchen. Shehnaaz who was explaining the instructions to the servents frowned seeing them bowing their head. A beautiful smile played on Sidharth's lips, this was the first time he was actually observing his wife with eyes filled with adoration and compassion but not with lust and hunger. Feeling someone's gaze, She turned back only to see her husband standing there. She smiled when he passed her a smile back, making her breathe hitched.

Sh:- Ji.Sidh..Sidhaarth aap yaha?

Sid:- Woh...Umm...Haan! Hum..Hum soch rahe the ki Aaj hum ghar pe hain to.. toh kyu na tujhe Ghumake leke aaye! Chale gi?

He asked her and waited for her affirmation. She smiled hearing him, this was the first time he was actually asking her something.

Sh:- Ji...Umm Ji! zaroor! Lekin Maa?

She said, he sensed the disappointment and doubt on her face. He smile, strolled towards her cupping her face, he pecked her forehead.

Sid:- Hum Baat karenge!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO YEAH IT'S THE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY BOOK ...HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE IT AND IF U GUYS LOVE IT THEN PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT ....LOVE LOVE❤️❤️

Signing off

SANA_WRITER