COULD YOU LOVE ME ANYMORE?

Must watchthe vedio 👆

*The most confusing feeling is when
Your mind hates someone nd your heart loves the same person...
You just don't know wht to do!*

____________________________________________________________

Taehyung : let's take another way, that window!

Jimin : this is 11th floor tae ..

Taehyung : arghh I am not telling you to jump from there let's just hide there is a plate like over we could stand there so hurry up ..

Both of them rush toward the window nd got out the the room standing on a risky place just to hide from the person who entered into the room .
After sometime when they heard abt the door lock sound, both of them come out of it nd escape through the main door.

Y/n entered to her cabin & found her secretary Kate, she was her university colings but from business major studies as she was gd in it y/n hired her as her secretary , she understand y/n's feelings as a friend too ..

Kate : An-nyeong haseyo~

Y/n : an nyeong Kate .
So whts today's schedule??

She asked her without throwing a glance at her ...

Kate : we have meetings with BLEX clothing industry chairperson nd Sajangnim..

Then we have lunch with Mr Lee , ceo of red cosmetic Co Ltd in discuss of your next show nd event...

Evening you have ur recording for upcoming mv

Y/n : ok stop now,,so we don't have free time today!

Kate : w- wht ! Ahh ah yes we don't you can say so...