7 RINGS (BTS) ......

Y/n was walking through the alley to reach a bit early for her part-time job, when she felt someone approaching slowly nd quietly towards her.
Someone's shadow ! she could clearly see from conner of her eye's, nd this "make her feel to be stalked by someone for a long time in dark nd lonely alley of Gwanghwamun."
she turned a little back nd found an unknown hoddied guy following her...

She felt a bit strange nd scary too but for that moment she pretend to be brave nd walk fast to reach at her destination

It was almost 9pm the shop was about to shut, when the same strange guy entered nd asked her for a hot coffee..

Y/n : sry sir the shop is going to close.

Strange man : i need a coffee right now.

This makes y/n so scared his voice was damn creepy nd enough to make anyone feel afraid.,
The trouble cause for y/n was, she was the only person present there as the shop owner went outside for some work..

Y/n prepared hot coffee nd served him asap, the Strange man gives her weird creepy look that makes y/n feel goosebumps...

She quickly texted msg to Taehyung..

MESSAGE : taehyung can u plz come to the Cafe where I work some thing is wrong here ND i am alone,, there a creepy scary weired man~

Before y/n could send her message she felt a pair of arms go around her waist,,she was abt to scream when the person cover her mouth...that strange person attack on her from back ..

Y/n shattered treid to shout nd gulped harshly but that person feel way more powerful at her state...

She struggle to escape from his grip,but he won't budge,

Y/n : w-who r u ?! She asked as he covered her mouth making it more muffled..

Strange person: " you don't remember me",?

*As soon as she heard the voice carefully she remember it was the same man who attacked her earlier..

She tried to grab her phone that fell down on the floor,but before it that man slam her into the walk knocking the breath out of her..