Something about him was odd.

He wore primarily purple with hints of gold and red, along with a huge hat that could probably knock someone out with one wrong move.

'he's just sitting there...menacingly'

He tilted his head back to take a sip of his beverage and with that I saw his face.

It was like it was made out of porcelain. A perfect face with no blemishes or scars, dull purple eyes that seemed to glow in the dark.

He was pretty. (PRETTY SHORT LMAOOO)

It felt like the air became toxic to breathe in. His whole presence was suffocating...

I shrugged my shoulders and continued sipping on my drink. I hummed quietly in delight.

'the flavours are melting on my toUNGE'

I started to sink deep into my thoughts

If that guy was to throw his hat, would it fly back to him like a Frisbee or boomerang?

What was he?

My thoughts were shortly interrupted when I heard him snap his fingers and two people  came through the roof window.

I deadpanned at the sight.

'wtf'

I assumed he thought I was some drunk who was drinking their woes away and frankly, I'd rather keep it that way. At least then I can listen to the g o s s i p.

"Is the lady traritsa sure they're here?" his voice was firm and authorative and the two people who came from the roof shook in their spots.

"Y-yes sir!"

An unsatisfied hum came from the man as he rested his chin on his hand.

For his tone of voice and question, he sure seemed relaxed.

He let put a huff

"It's a good job she gave me the job instead of that tartaglia." A bitter laugh came from his lips and he then sent a glare to the two standing before him.

"Carry on gathering Intel and don't dissapoint unless you want to face the consequences. Now get out of my face, I don't want to look at either of you anymore"

I looked at the table intensely last, that name.

it was familiar.

it made me angry.

why?

a flash of ginger came to mind and I subconsciously closed my fists tightly.

tartaglia... of course it is.

that man... is a part of the people who tried to flood liyue and kill everyone...

I watched from my peripheral vision and he chugged the rest of the wine and swiftly walked down the stairs and out the door.

The pub went silent until the bustling talk started again.

he really did have a commanding presence.

or did they know who he was?

I scoffed to myself as I chewed on an ice cube.

'who cares who knows him or not, I hate him already'

═════════════════

scarymoose and a jojo reference in one 😟
super excited to write fandango man's characters because then I can be a bitch without being called rude.

anways I have made a fluff genshin oneshot book because I love making unnecessary work for myself! I also want to write about all characters in a good light soooooo (I need ideas basically 😃😃)

t a k e

also I've made a Spotify playing for this and the rest of my books! The links and stuff are all in the book called 'book playlists'. Very creative name.

please check them out, It'd mean a lot!