CHAPTER 31: DEATH

HIS LITTLE STALKER
••

"He killed Matt, he's fucking crazy and a fucking stalker!"

I seriously couldn't recognize him. My Aven was selling me out to Preston who was looking at the many pictures on the floor, all of my great work exposed to the eyes of strangers, my loving work of him reduced to disgust and filth by the one boy of my dreams. 

"Alex?" Preston sighed looking at me. "How could you do this?" I guess he too sees me in a different light now and it's not a flattering one. 

"Why are you doing this to me?" I breathed out looking at Aven. "Why can't you understand that I-"

"Don't say it, I don't want to hear it and I don't want anything to do with you, you fucking disgust me.....God!, you watched me sleep, you fucking took my things!" His sharp tongue cut through my heart, each word doing more damage than the previous.

"I'm surprised that this is you Alex" Preston let out tossing the pictures down.

"Yeah I was surprised too, his innocence was just a fucking act" spat Aven relaxing the bat down. "Call the cops Preston" he barked to Preston who was now standing by the window.

"Wait, I thought you said you called them?"

Aven shook his head. "No I didn't, I just told him that so he can let me go" he answered Preston who looked at me with a look I couldn't read......... It's like he was thinking about something...... Something diabolical.

"Well that's a shame" he uttered earning our confusion and surprise when he pointed my taser at Aven. "He's not fucking crazy but fucking cute!"

"Wai-" Aven fell on his knees shaking from being shot with the taser. My heart pained seeing him hopeless like that at the arms of a white boy.

It's just not right. "Stop hurting him!" I yelled charging for Preston punching him in the face.

"What the fuck Alex!" My punch didn't do much on Preston. "I'm trying to help you here!" He yelled checking if his nose is okay.

"I'm so sorry Aven, come let me h-"

"Get the fuck away from me" he shoved me back grabbing the bat and charged for Preston hitting him on the back rendering him on the floor knocked out cold. "Fuck you" he spat and turned my way.

Honestly, I couldn't recognize the boy standing over me anymore.

"Aven"

"Shut up, shut the fuck up" he warned pointing me dangerously with the bat grabbing his phone from the top of my dresser. "Hannah was right, you are a freak!"

I knew I should've killed that bitch.

"Aven, please...... I love you" I don't know why I still had strong feelings for him but I did, he's mine and mine only.

"Fuck you!. Yes, police I need help at the Richards residence please, it's reg-" before he could finish giving out the information I got up and charged for him, falling back onto the floor with me on top of him struggling for the phone.

"Send help now!...... Ouch!!!!" he yelled into the phone before I successfully slapped it away from him when I kneed him.

He was powerful but I am smarter and in this situation, my smart ass had nothing on him as he turned us over finding myself beneath him, he punched my ribs knocking the air out of my lungs, warm tears started swelling up in my eyes.

This wasn't supposed to happen, I was supposed to have my fairy tale ending like all the cliche books and movies, I was supposed to be his and not fighting him.

"Aven please!!" I cried out feeling his hands tighten around my neck, I didn't want to fight him, heck I couldn't fight him even if I wanted to, so I laid there starring into his magnificent eyes trying to see any slither of love for me.

"Die already you freak!" his hateful words burned my failing heart and if I have to go out then I rather go out by the hands of my true love.

••

HIS LITTLE STALKER
THE END