CHAPTER 21 INVITATION

HIS LITTLE STALKER
••

Mondays are hated by almost everyone but me. Monday to me is a fresh start, a brand new week of new things to come but right now I too think hate Mondays.

Aven had Hannah pinned against her locker giving everyone a show that could pass for softcore porn. Is this the fine he was talking about?

Fine. We are over or fine he doesn't care anymore.

"Hey you" Preston appeared next to me smiling hard. "how's your morning thus far" his Gucci cologne intoxicating me.

Pushing the Aven matter to the back of my mind I looked up at Preston. "Great, It's going super great and yours" I cheered closing my locker.

"it's better now that I am here with you" he cheesed lightly poking my chest. "I love this on you, makes you look sexy"

Looking down at my plain blue t-shirt I looked at him confused. "Nothing about this screams sexy" I chuckled walking down the hall with him loving the little attention we got from the other students. The school paper surveyed us and most of the students were happy to have their first biracial gay couple.

And as much as this was beautiful to read, Preston isn't my boyfriend and I think I just got myself into a sticky situation.

"To me it does, you look cute AF" he smirked shoulder bumping me. "I'll see you later than and please in the meantime think of nothing but me," he said air-kissing me turning left to the pool room.

"I seriously can't with you two" Jessie startled me appearing out of nowhere. "Everyone is happy for you guys and as your fairy godmother I've already planned the wedding"

Oh goodness.

"Please stop, we are not dating and the whole school has it all wrong now, I don't like this Jessie"

Waving me off Jessie and I entered homeroom. "Well you did just kiss the golden boy of our school at his party soo stop complaining and just enjoy this"

Taking our seat I looked at her crazy. "He kissed me!. I was ambushed there and I didn't know how to react to his surprise kiss"

She scoffed scrolling through her feed. "But you did enjoy it and kissed him back"

Nope.

"It's useless talking to you" I sighed opening my bag.

"Hey Alex" Toby appeared by our desk looking bad in a good way bed bad and by his baggy jeans and oversized grey t-shirt. The breakup was still hitting hard.

"H-hi Toby, how are you" I greeted looking at Jessie who didn't bother to look up at her ex.

There was no reason to be rude to him when he was a good person to me too.

"I am swell...... Can I talk to you, alone please". And only then did Jessie look up at Toby and me. Her face screamed for me to refuse him.

But again, he's my friend too...... Well sort of.

"Did Jessie say anything about me" we were standing in the back of the classroom. Jessie kept glancing at us every minute.

"Well, she did say many things...... Which one would you like to hear personally" I joked trying to lighten his dimmed light?

"Come on Alex, I need a favor from you, can-"

Shaking my head no cutting him off. "I am not talking to her about you, you cheated remember"

He sighed ruffling his hair that seriously needed a comb. "I didn't cheat Alex, that freshmen tricked me, I'd never cheat on her and you know that"

"I don't know what to believe Toby but I know that you are a good guy so I'll talk to her but don't hold your breath cause your Twitter response didn't help," I said locking eyes with Jessie who was now frowning at me.

++++

"Alex!" chirped Hannah waving at us and by us, I mean Jessie and I, we were seated at the bleacher having lunch but in all honesty, I was busy checking out Aven still wondering what he meant by fine.

"I can't believe you befriended her" groaned Jessie packing up her belongings. "I'll catch you later"

"Don't be like th-"

"Trust me, it's for her own safety" she interrupted me before walking off.

"Great we all alone now," said Hannah finally reaching my row out of breath but still looking great in her cheerleader uniform, her hair all tight up in a cute bun and face beat with minimal makeup that simply enhanced her beauty. "how are you"

She seemed genuinely interested in me and I could say I was better now that I know why she clings to Aven all the time, I mean ten inches of dick will make anyone clingy and happy.

"I am great Hannah, how are you" I smiled giving her my attention biting down on my baby carrot.

"Can't complain, listen, my parents are out of town so I am having a little dinner party at my place, Aven and I are celebrating our second anniversary and I'd like you to be there"

I nearly choked on the carrot.

"Wow, Hannah" I breathed out. "That seems too intimate, I mean we aren't even that close"

Waving me off she took one baby carrot from my lunch box. "Oh come on now Alex, you are a friend to me, your photography skills inspired me to do more good"

Okay.

"That's nice..... I'll be there" I accepted her invitation earning a deafening squeal from her.

"Great!, it's at seven, and wear something cute" she stood up and air-kissed me before running down the bleachers.

++++

Please don't forget to vote and comment.

Micheal Winter