CHAPTER 30: DEATH

HIS LITTLE STALKER
••••

The guy of my dreams sold me out to my enemies, he tossed our love to the raging storm of no return and my heart is a ghost town of what could've been. 

"Fuck out of my way Alex!!" He yelled yanking me out of the way and I found my knees bruised on my bedroom floor.

"Aven please! don't do this to me" outside the rain was now a storm and if my grim reaper was on his way for my soul then the heavy storm has faded out his impending attack.

Morales will take my soul to the depths of hell.

Yanking my door open I saw Aven around the hallway making his way down the stairs and I dashed for him with a heavy heart I grabbed the flower vase mom bought but never ever bought flowers for.

"Aven!!" He glanced back as I rushed behind him, his handsome face meeting the vase and my heart breaking into two as he tumbled down the last stairs, all of this could have been avoided if he just understood that I did it all for him.

"Shit!" I let out seeing that I did no major damage other than cut his forehead, he got up wiping at the blood with rage-filled eyes looking up at me as I slowly started backtracking up the stairs. "I'm sorry" I trembled out. 

"Oh you will be sorry" he mouthed taking speed towards me and I dashed for my room slamming the door in his face but he pushed back and successfully pushed it open cause he was bigger and stronger than weakness in me at the moment.

A stink on my cheek registered that he just slapped me but the pain couldn't be compared to the pain in my heart, he shoved me back onto my bed. "Stay the fuck away from me Alex!" He yelled at me before rushing out the door.

I grabbed my bat and rushed after him this time, meeting him at the top of the stairs I braced myself and collided the bat with the back of his head, and with each tumble, he took down the stairs my heart broke.

"I'm sorry" I breathed out as lightning struck outside.

••

He woke up wincing at the pain of falling down the stairs, my bat did damage to his head, blood was slowly seeping out of the open wound on the back of his head.

In my secret room I had the guy I vowed to love for eternity tied up against the many pipes that ran through here.

"Alex.....Alex" he groaned and my heart pained. 

I turned to him. "Alex untie me" he breathed out struggling to get loose.

"All of this could've been avoided Aven" I breathed out taking a seat next to him. "I love you Aven and you just called the cops on me like that..... Even after you said I was your reason enough to be out"

Wincing he looked up at me with a pained face. "And you were before I found out that you are a fucking stalker" he spat with so much hate that I no longer recognize him. "You stalked me and killed Matt, you are a fucking monster Alex"

"Shut up!. Shut the fuck up before I do something we both will regret!" I found myself yelling at him getting up looking down on him. "I'm not a monster........... I love you so much that you don't understand that I did all of this for you for us to be together"

"All for me, how was killing Matt for me?" He asked still struggling to get loose.

"Cause he was in love with you and I couldn't have that" I breathed out kneeling in front of him.

"Aven if you just look past everything we can be happy together, you said it yourself that you love me......."

Why can't he just understand that I did it all for him, he's mine and I'm his.

"And I truly love you" I cried out not bothering to wipe away the tears streaming down my cheeks.

He sighed kissing his teeth. "Stop crying Alex, I was starting to love y-"

The doorbell downstairs cut him off and I saw a smirk of satisfaction. "The cops are here"

Morales. There's no saving me now.

"Don't smile yet, I got away with killing Matt and this will be a walk in the park" I said getting up taking my duck tape and duck taping his pretty lips.

Quickly wiping my face in the mirror I braced myself for the one man who's yet to catch me.

"Preston?!"

The blond boy stood there soaking wet with bloodshot eyes. "I am here to fight for you"

I looked at him amazed. I was expecting the grim reaper but got a fool in love instead. "What?" I opened the door letting him in.

"I saw you and Aven and I'm here to tell you that yeah he's hot or whatever but he's just a dumb jock who's experimenting with you and me, I am not, I want to be with you for life, I like you and if I have to fight for your love then I will!" he cried out desperation in his voice and on his handsome flushed face.

"Preston, I am really not in the mood for this, we can talk tomorrow" I groaned looking past him to see if Morales was here.

"No!, let us talk now!" he half yelled letting himself in. "I've never liked anyone the way I like you Alex and I'm following my heart here" he let out pacing around when we both heard something fall upstairs, my heart skipped a beat looking at Preston look at me.

"What was that?" He whispered slowly making his way to the stairs.

"Wait!" I stopped him from going any further. "It must be the storm outside, can we talk tomorrow please" I pleaded pulling him back from the stairs. 

"Ale-" another loud bang cut him off. "Are you with someone here, is it him!?" This time he got loose from my grip and ran upstairs ignoring my cries for him to stop.

"Pres-"

"Stay the fuck away from me!!" Aven had my bat firmly pointed at us. Preston's questioning confused face flashed my way. "Are you in this too?" He asked Preston who still had a questioning look my way. 

"Put the bat down Aven" I said calmly with raised hands slowly walking up to him.

Swinging the bat at I took a step back "The cops will be here anytime for your stalker ass!" Spat Aven

"What's going on here Alex!" Asked Preston.

••