CHAPTER 10. BATHROOM TING

HIS LITTLE STALKER
bathroom tingz
••

"Keep quiet" Aven hushed pinning me against the door attacking my neck with hungry kisses grinding into me driving me wild setting my whole body on fire with pleasure.

We were in the last stall of the bathroom skipping gym class cause coach didn't make it today and the rest of the class were in the library being forced to study..... Besides it was the last period.

"Fu-fffuu-k!!" I didn't mean to moan out loud but the sudden grip on my balls electrified me, this boy was doing things to my body, things I never thought I'd experience.

"Aven!?" I breathed out annoyed when he stopped kissing me all of a sudden. Ever since the lake kiss two days ago Aven became someone different with me, someone horny and a little bit aggressive.......... I love that shit, I love him.

"I said keep quiet or we'll get caught" he sighed licking his lips, those lips that bring nothing but pleasure to my life gazing down on me all hazy and horny.

"It's hard being silent with you doing all these things to me" I smirked pulling him closer. "You drive me crazy". Especially his CK cologne, I go home smelling like him and I cherish his scent when I lay in bed dreaming about nothing but him and my new found happiness.

"Maybe there's a way to keep you quiet" he smirked wiggling his neat eyebrows.

"Oh yeah?. What did you have in mind" I teased knowing damn well what he meant feeling his hand guide mine into his pants, his hard dick throbbing at my touch. "You are so bad Aven" I giggled nuzzling into his warm hand caressing my cheek.

"Yeah and you love it, come on show me what that pretty mouth can do" he whispered sending shivers down my spine, dropping on my knees I looked up at him look down on me all horny with anticipation. I've come to learn that sex with Aven will hurt like hell...... Besides being sexy, smart and kind' he was also huge like really A-list porn star huge and it terrified me to think that he'll be stretching me out one day.

"Fuck!!" He moaned feeling his member throb in my mouth as I bobbed my head back and forth. "I-I am..... Close" his hands in my hair trying to push me away but I wanted all of him. Every drop of his seed. "Al-Alex... Fuccckkk!" he let out trying to stifle his moans, legs trembling feeling him shoot loads of his warm nector down my throat.

"Shit Alex" he breathed out loud. "Yo-you... Swallowed?" Surprise and lust was very written on his gorgeous face as I licked my lips clean.

"Yeah...... I don't mind" I shrugged getting up watching him pull up his pants.

"You are amazing and that, that was mind blowing" he glowed kissingg my left cheek. "I'll go first okay and we should meet up tonight, do something fun" he smiled opening the door.

"Thank you" he added kissing my cheek before walking out the door.

Rinsing my mouth out looking at my watch, time was close for school to be out so with one last peek at myself in the mirror I heard the door open thankful that whoever it was, they didn't come in during Aven's loud grunts and moans.

"What does he see in you?"

Matt's voices made my heart leap with fear looking at me through the mirror standing close for comfort...... With everyone preparing to go home, my pleas for help will fall on deaf ears if he tries to beat me.

"Well why don't you ask him" I snickered refusing to show him fear trying to pass by him but he grabbed my arm shoving me against  the wall wincing in pain I looked up at him. "If you think I am going to start begging then fuck you Mat-"

His fist connected with my stomach knocking the wind out of me falling to the floor in pain he kneeled down to my level.

"I'd start begging you fucking freak cause I am going to beat you so bad that Aven won't even recognize you" he laughed menacingly sending shivers of fear down my spine.

"Fu-ck you" I spat recoiling from his lifted fist before punching me square on the nose hearing a nasty crack but again I still refused to give him the satisfaction of having to beg him or yell out for help.

"I love him!!. Not you, you fuck he's mine!!!" Half yelled Matt kicking me in the gut when I tried to crawl away from him. "You do not deserve him!" He seethed pulling me back kicking me more, blurry stars in my eyes as I bit down on my lips refusing to cry out at the excruciating pain.

"I've loved him since day fucking one and you little twink waltz in here and try to take him from me?"  He asked with crazy eyes turning me over sitting on top of me feeling his hands grip me by the neck tightly.

"Answer me you fuck!" His grip tightening by the second and I could feel the oxygen slowly being cut off and I refuse to die at the hands of a blue eyed closet monster "Answer me!"

I had to do something before this dumb fuck on top of me kills me so with the massive fear of dying in me I clawed at his eyes immediately gasping for air when he let go of me falling besides me wincing in pain rubbing his eyes.

"I am going to kill you!!" He yelled trying to get on top of me again

"What the hell is going on here!!?" The janitor was my life savior rushing to my side as out the door Matt ran away. "Hey!!. Stop right there kid!" he yelled chasing after Matt leaving me behind in pain with a bloody nose that I prayed so hard not to be broken.

Driving home was a struggle cause of the throbbing pain but I made it safe, trudging upstairs to my room I laid on my bed and let everything out, the feeling of being powerless sucks and I hate it, I hate Matt for overpowering me that effortlessly, I hate being this weak and useless.

I hate that I have a mom who barely cares about me and is never home, I hate that I do not really have friends and the one that I do have, love to talk only about herself and never listen to me. I hate that I do not have any older siblings or a fucking dad for that matter............. I hate myself.

The hot droplets soothed away my pain watching the blood run down the drain luckily my nose wasn't broken but I am pretty sure that it'll be blue and black tomorrow morning. Wincing in pain I slowly went downstairs to lock a the doors and windows in case Matt decides to come finish me off......... His threats were still fresh in my ears and his evil eyes flashing in my eyes each time I blinked.

"No, I am going to kill you first" I promised making my way upstairs to my room feeling drowsy from the pain killers I took.

••

PLEASE KINDLY VOTE, SHARE AND FOLLOW FOR UPDATES.

THANK YOU
MICHEAL WINTER