CHAPTER 26: PRESTON

HIS LITTLE STALKER
••

"Hey, you" Preston appeared by my locker. His dashing smile brought a smile to my face. "You look handsome"

Yesterday mom took me out shopping and the women splurged on me trying to make up for lost time or whatever and I am complaining cause it was wonderful having her being a mom to me.

"Thank you, you look handsome as always" I smiled with a newfound happiness shoulder bumping him into the lockers.

He chuckled taking my hand in his. "I was thinking that maybe we could spend the day together after school" he let out smiling down on me and looking around I locked eyes with Aven standing by his locker with Hannah and mom's words ranged in my head but it's not like I'm going to listen to her, I love Aven and I know he likes me too so I just need to be patient with him until he can love me too.

"Alex?!" Preston brought me back to reality squeezing my hand. "Don't you want to spend the day with me?"

"No" I blurted out and I felt his grip on my hand loosen. "I mean no..... yes I want to spend the day with you after school" I clarified smiling at him squeezing his hand.

"Great, meet me after school then by my car," he said leaning down and I knew he was coming in for a kiss on my cheek but I wanted to give everyone a little show and by everyone I mean Aven who still had his eyes lingering on me.

"Ooo, get a room you two" giggled Jessie appearing by our side as I tasted Preston's soft lips.

"Uhm..... I'll see you later then" he smiled hard biting down on his bottom lip, his cheeks crimson as he waved at Jessie before walking.

"Ugh, I'm so jealous of you," she said hugging my arm. "He's so perfect for you" she added turning left to our class of the day.

Looking at Aven, he had this stoic look I couldn't read, and I...... I kinda felt bad for doing what I did in front of him. "Yeah he's perfect" I agreed looking at the guy I love walk away with this head down.

••

The rest of the day flew away in a blip of boring classes and Aven kept ignoring me in each class that we shared.

"I can't wait to get home and get this day out of my system" huffed Jessie packing up her books

"With your new vibrator? And before you deny it, I saw it in your drawer" I laughed earning a scoff from her surprised face. Her wide eyes gave her away as we made our way to the lockers.

"How dare you go through my stuff" she let out lightly punching my shoulder. "It's the best thing I've ever gotten myself and I won't be judged by you" she added rolling her eyes.

I threw my hands in the air shaking my head. "I wouldn't judge you cause I'm no saint either, I fully support you vibrating yourself with Toby's dick in your mind"

"Ha!. how d-"

"Don't pretend like it's not true, I know you Jessie" I cackled cutting her off.

"Whatever, come on let us go home" she smiled closing her locker.

"Uh. I'm not riding with you, I'm going with Preston, we have a thing" I said trying not to brag in her recently dumped face.