Chapter 7: Gifts From Whiskey Man

A/N: Another consistent update?! What?!

Mini Flex and proud moment here, but I wrote 1430 words in an hour! 

So cool! Hahaha. If I follow this schedule I could start updating daily.

Anyways, have fun reading!

*Trigger Warning* Blood and some stuff are mentioned in this chapter.

Errors ahead.

***

CHAPTER 7: Gifts From Whiskey Man

I arrived home and walked slowly to my door hugging the bag close while swaying side to side. I still couldn't believe it.

'Cryions?! I actually held a whole pouch of Cryions!' I thought as I glanced at my hand.

I checked my watch, 3:18 pm, it says.

"Man, it hasn't even reached night yet and it's already been so hectic," I mutter to myself.

I opened the door and walked inside. The boxes and bags I brought were still on the floor.

I placed the leather bag on the table and sat down on one of the couches feeling very exhausted. At this point, I was too lazy to open and check the contents of the bag.

I glanced at all my stuff laying around. 'Maybe, I should unpack and eat first.' I thought to myself, and that is what I did. But first, I changed into much more comfortable clothes.

I carried the boxes around the house, putting and changing things here and there.

By 6 pm I was tired yet at the same time, happy and relaxed. After all, the view of all my things around this house is such a great sight.

Makes it seem like I actually own the place.

I then ate dinner in the sala and washed the plates soon after.

Then, I made myself a tea and carried the leather bag on my shoulder as I walked into the office.

I sat down on the comfortable chair and sighed, 'This is life!' I thought fully content with how it's going so far.

But life likes to give lemons, and so obviously, I had to get out of my comfort zone, and do my part of the deal.

I sipped my tea, pulled the chair closer to the table, and started to think.

After a few minutes, nothing came to my mind. I looked around the office and there were a lot of files and bookshelves filled with books.

I stood up and checked the titles.

About 80 percent of them were about crime-solving and writing. While the other is books about detective fiction.

I looked at the cabinets with files and began checking them. They were all articles, mostly consisting of articles from PaperCrumble while some from other newspapers. Many cases and stories were placed into the files.

Seeing all this, I decided, 'Why not? Maybe I can check for something which I could potentially write about.'

I rummaged through the files and found a thick one with the name, 'Gangs' in front. I opened it and skimmed various articles about gangs.

Suddenly, I found an article about the 2 famous gangs. Bluryfog and Maryotch.

It read:

Night in Crethymon, year 1890, found dead members of the Maryotch gang near one of Bluryfog's territories.

The incident caused great havoc as members from both gangs started fighting, and ended up killing 5 innocent victims.

I grimaced as I read further and further down.