Chapter 9

I was silent until we reached our house, It was locked Ofcourse, I locked it so we won't be noticed.

"It's locked" he started panicking and started walking back and forth.

"Can you calm down? I have a key." I rolled my eyes and started maneuvering the gate, it sounded so loud we we're crouching not to be heard.

Pumasok kami sa Terrace and all the lights are out, My brows furrowed when there was a blur vision of a child.

"Oh shit! You scared me!" I opened the lights and I saw lumi eating cake. My jaw dropped when I saw my dad with her.

"Can you tell ate, not to sneak an night with a boy?" Nagpaparinig si dad and with a death glare.

Lumi looked up and started talking "Ate, Dad is gonna be mad..." she's still eating a cake.

Sinabi nya na Toothbrushan na nya lang si Lumi at kakausapin pa nya kami. She went to bed and dad started the sermon.

"Lucas..." Threatening voice by dad.

"Tito, Sinamahan nya lang-" he was cut off

"So Irresponsible Mia Attasha! You were out in the midnight with a damn guy!" He shouted at me getting dissapointed. "Ganyan ba ang gawain mo roon sa Toronto?!"

I shook my head, This was my first time, "Ako po ang pumilit sa kanya, Sorry po tito." He looked down also.

"You are both wrong here, Take that as a warning."

"From now, on may curfew ka na Mia Attasha, 5 pm. for 2 weeks." My jaw dropped and my dad walked out of the scene.

"Great." I felt teary eyed, I wanted to explore Baguio more, and my dad will probobly wouldn't trust me.

Without looking at him "Umuwi ka na." I shook my head.

"Mia sorry-"

"I don't need your sorry, Go home and just stay away from me temporarily."

"I'm so sorry" He kept apologizing

" I said Go home!"

He got scared at my attitude and got out from the house. I didn't know how i slept that night basta naalala ko lang i was crying myself to sleep.

Morning came and I was late, No one is in the house, I quickly did everything i need to do, When I was around my Classroom, They we're nobody, means lahat may class na and it's Tuesday! Major namin ngayon! The one when i was shouted up

"Im so sorry Sir-" Halos gulat ko when I saw a bunch of unfamiliar students, They we're looking at me as if i was in a creature! "What the fuck." I whispered.

The professor raised a brow at hiniklat ang ID ko, "Mia Martinez, First Year, Medicine Department"

"I'm so sorry Ma'am, I thought this was my classroom." I apologetically smiled

"Don't you think that it's dumb that you can see the sign that this classroom is for your seniors?" she was scaring the hell out of me!

"Yeah, I deeply Apologize" She nodded and let me left the classroom.

I breath deeply and opened my true classroom. There it was.

"Ms. Mia Again!" My prof shouted "Hindi ka na nga perfect sa recitation, Ito ibubungad mo?!"

"May Complications lang po with my life."

"I don't Care Ms. Martinez Take your seat!"

Wow. What A way to start my day huh! Kalvin was there also confused. I checked my phone and i was flooded with meessages!

Kalvin Tieclo Payne:

Papasok ka ba?

Mia, It's almost time, Where are you?

Major natin ngayon.

Late ka na, Nag-atendance na si sir.

Charley Martinez:

Sorry! Lucas and I had a fight last night

He checked the message and shook his head. It ended and it was fine I guess, wala namang napagalitan sa amin, I guess good news.

"Lika Lunch!" He was so energetic.

"Sure."

We went to the cafeteria. And we we're eating normally, "Where's lucas?" My brows furrowed hindi namin sya sinundo or hindi kami sinundo

"Ayun oh, Miss Mia." he pointed at the guy who's eating with another girl.

For some reason it made my blood boil! He'd rather eat lunch with a damn girl than us! I dropped my food and sinugod ko sya.

"Mia, hoy!" He was trying to catch up with my walking.

I stopped and the girl looked at me with raised brow. "Halika na bumalik na tayo Mia." Kalvin was panting and tried to pull my arm. I pulled my arm back.

"Lucas."

"Mia."

Naghahamon ang tingin namin ni ate girl, Wala namang ako masabi! Hindi naman masama kumain.

"You traitor!" I pointed at lucas.  He just smirked and continued talking to the girl. How rude!

Until the girl stood up and nag-pakilala sya "Ashley, Engineering Department" She smiled sweetly teasing me.

"Mia, Medicine Department.' I squeezed her hand so tight it started to get red.

"C'mon Mia, Lets go" I finally gave in when Kalvin force was tougher and dragged me back to the table.

"So Annoying naman eh!" Reklamo ko sa kanya.

Kinwento ko sa kanya nang-yari kagabi, Tsk! So Irritating kasi!

"May point ka naman." He nodded.

We went back to class and wala naman ako sa mood nung natapos ang klase namin, It was 3:30 pa so we can hang out pa sa campus.

Mas lalo ako nawala sa mood nung nakita ko naka-akbay si Lucas kay Ashley! He always gets in my nerves.

Muntik ko na ulit syang sugurin. "Hindi sya worth it Mia, Hayaan mo na." Referring to the girl

"Our Friend is an asshole!" I stomped liked a kid.

Kalvin was laughing, and I laughed too. "Such Asal kids tayo!" I laughed also when he told me his weekend.

He pinched my cheek, "Okay na Mia namin, Masaya na." He smiled and his dimpled showed up. Pareho pala sila ni Lucas! Pareho may Dimple.

"So Pogi!" I Pointed at his face. he laughed and said

"Ako lang to!"

I went home and we ate dinner. My father was not that stiff, Next week I-hahatid na namin si Lumi sa airport so she can go to canada with my mom.

I will miss them tho.