Chapter 1

A/N: Lemme know if you liked this Chap 👁👅👁

Summer. Winter. Autumn? What else? All Of that seasons of the earth are so beautiful, Summer you can get Tanned. Winter, Snow or just went out of your house to play. Fall, In Canada Fall is something I always dread. It's always the most fun of the year, Just Jump into a pile of Fallen maple Leaves and you're stress is gone.

"Mia, Come on we're going to be late" As Said by my mother who's Canadian. My father is Filipino originally from Baguio I Love they're Adobo. Just because Adobo is the only dish that dad cooks.

I do speak Tagalog, when My mom taught me when I was little, she also speaks Tagalog.

"Mom... I don't want to go to SLU" I sighed heavily. They Decided to depart me to the Philippines not that I Hate it but my dream is at the University of Toronto, Medicine is my Love Language. Discuss some Medical terms I'll be happy.

"Mia, You know we discussed about this last month," My mom Shook her head.

"What about UT?" Bumusangot ako.

"Mia. You know you need to get into a different Environment, Hindi nalang palagi sa Canada tayo titira. Suck it up" She hissed. Getting my Attitude down. I massaged my head this is fucking stressful.

From: Lumi

Have a safe flight ate! Mwa see you when I see you hehehehehehe.

To:Lumi

I'm finally meeting you My love. :)

Lumi is in the Philippines that's the cycle I had, when I was little before my Highschool I was in the Philippines that's why I learned to speak Tagalog. Still. She doesn't use Tagalog. She'll depart to the Canada Later this year though.

"Flight attendants, prepare for take-off please.Cabin crew, please take your seats for take-off."

I Closed my eyes as they're starting the briefing. It will get better, Right?

"Ladies and gentlemen, We are all Bound at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport, Weather there is good, we are expecting 20 minutes early than our flight. The time is 9:45 AM In the Philippines, May we have a Good Evening. in the Captain has turned off the Fasten Seat Belt sign, and you may now move around the cabin. However we always recommend to keep your seat belt fastened while you're seated.
In a few moments, the flight attendants will be passing around the cabin to offer you hot or cold drinks, as well as breakfast/dinner/supper/a light meal/a snack. Alcoholic drinks are also available at a nominal charge/with our compliments. (On long flights with inflight entertainment: Also, we will be showing you our video presentation.) Now, sit back, relax, and enjoy the flight. Thank you." The Pilot announced.

They turned the lights off and started going around with snacks. I was watching a movie. I don't Care of my Environment

"Good Evening Ma'am, Coffee, Drinks or Snacks?" The flight attendant comed up to me.

"Coffee..." I said, I didn't want to sleep, Just Cause, I want to see the Philippines. The FA Obliged and gave me coffee.

What if I Make a Deal with my parents? Nah It's too risky. It's just I don't wanna give up on Canada yet. I have a brighter Future there it's not like my Parents are poor or what ever.

I'll just try my luck on Medschool, They Say Med is good at SLU, I doubt that. I mean? Mom says I should have a boyfriend so I Can relax.

Boyfriend is just a distraction.

I didn't realize that I was so thinking so deep I fall asleep, I was just woken up when it was Breakfast. It was Pork Steak, I mean. It taste good but would've been more good on the ground.