Chapter 3

Disclaimer: There are jokes that are offending for some readers especially Criminology Students and Criminology Degreed, Please don't take it seriously, But if you want you can skip this chapter, though this was the first formal conversation of Mia and Lucas, Read at you're on risk.

It was our next class, It was I think Human Anatomy Subject. SLU was Peacefull after all. All the students are active, None are left out huh? Hope all.

"Mr. Payne" Our Guy prof asked, I don't know who's the guy he called, I just realized it when Kalvin Stood up. "How many times does the average heart beat in a lifetime?"

"More that 2.5 Billion Sir, Give a tennis ball a good, hard squeeze. You're using about the same amount of force your heart uses to pump blood out to the body."

"Are you sure?" Tumango si Kalvin, he has brains. I meant every body has but you know what I mean! He's matalino I think.

Attractive I might say, 5,8 tops Perfect cut hair, has fair skin color. Our class ended quickly, I saw Lucas waiting for his friend, I bid my Goodbye to Kalvin and went out of the classroom.

"Woah Woah, Miss wait lang" Lucas laughed, What do you hecking need? I need to go to our house! Lumi's waiting for me! God.

"Punta kaming Burnham Park, pang chill sama ka?" Kalvin asked out of the blue.

"Ask my Father" I smiled sweetly, and replaced with a death glare. I'm not bad with boys, I like haging out with boys rather than some Kinky Girls.

He nodded and took out his phone. [Mom Pasabi nga kay Tito Eligah, Sama lang namin si Charley sa Park] He put in Loud speaker.

"Why the fuck do you know my nickname!?" I firmly said, Even my parents don't say my nickname to much because I hate when they say 'Charley' Lola gave that name to me.

[Kasama mo si Lucas?] his Mom was referring to the guy. [I'll tell him, Be safe, Bodygaurd nyo si Mia, Lagot kayo sa Tito nyo pag May nangyari kay Charley ha,] Pangaral ng mommy nya. He rolled his eyes.

I just wanted freaking food! Our last class was hell hard. "Daan muna tayo McDo?" I smiled cutely, DuH?! our brains was squeezed by our proffesor like it was some sorth of Orange juice, Minus the blood, discusting sht.

"My treat, get whatever you want," I said, I really dont care as long as I have friends, wait what? Friends? Damn...

"Yun oh!" Kantyaw ni Kalvin. "Ano sayo?" he pointed at me.

"6pcs Nuggets with fries and drinks" I said while scrrolling to my phone, I was on Instagram chatting my canadian bestfriend, she did not depart on Phillipines because She's taking Bio Technology, I hated it when i was in Highschool, how can she do it?

I was cut off when Kalvin, sat beside me and slid my food in the table, "Why did you order less?" My brows furrowed, they said said earlier that they're hungry.

"Nahiya si Lucas" he laughed and got his food, While Lucas was throwing him fries, Such Asal Kids.

"What's the work of you're parents?" Lucas asked me. I raised a brow and answered.

"Curious now are we?" I placed a mocking smile while dipping my Nuggets on Barbecue Sauce.

"If I get to be friends with you, Might as well Know you're background" he shrugged playfully.

"No one said we're 'friends'' I smiled sarcastically.

"As if" Kalvin Intervened and I replied him
With a death glare.

"Going back," I smiled sweetly "My dad's a Retired Surgeon, Mom's a Retired Biologist."

"That's why, You look familiar!" biglang sigaw ni Kalvin sa Mukha ko.

"Have some respect please!" I scoffed and got my towel out of my bag, I felt like very sweat of his body just got transferred from me.

After they ate, We went to the park and just chilled there.

"Ayaw mo mag bike?" Tanong ni Lucas sa akin. I looked at him and said.

"No, I'm not in the mood" I just took the book in my bag and started reading.

"Edi dapat Hindi ka na sumama" he scoffed.

"Excuse me you're the one who urged me to come with you" I looked at him in disbelief and death Glare.

"Di ka naman namin pinilit" he looked straight into my eyes. god so serious, can you chill?! I looked at him and closed my book loudly.

"Kasi Criminology Student ka lang kaya, Hindi madami workload mo" I rolled my eyes, he looked offended for a minute and suddenly made a serious face.

"Criminology Major, Types and kinds of Criminal Law, Categories of Crime Procedures, Legal and Illegal Characteristics of Crime law, History and trends of the Crime law, Crime Statistics of the past years, Relationship between Crime and Punishment" He looked straight in my eyes as he was saying, "That was 3 days of College" He shook his head and left my spot.

Oh my god, Did I offend him or what? Should I say sorry? Is he going to take law!? I mean his major is Criminal law and Procedures, I'm not gonna be surprised if he takes law.

To make it up to him, I decided to get them strawberry taho, Just to cheer him up, I really think I offended him, But I was just reading! I was minding my own business! As crazy as my mind I paid for a bicycle so I can join them.

"I thought you don't want to get distracted?" He mocked me.

"FQ kayo?" Sumingit si Kalvin sa tabi ko. And Smirked playfully.

"Gago Ano yung FQ?" Lucas laughed.

"Friends Quarrel."

"No one said we're friends"

"Ouch"

I rolled my eyes and gave them the taho, "Napaka-sweet naman pala ng Charley" Kalvin Teased.

"How did you know my dad?" I curiously asked, Never in my life I saw him.

"My mom and you're dad are are workmates in the SLU Hospital, They known each other for like an eternity" he smiled sincerely "That's why I know you're nickname, We we're playmates while we're kids."

"I still don't remember you."

"The boy who loves chocolate?"

"No."

"The boy who always cries?"

"Still no."

"The boy that has a crush on you and ended up moving on bcs the girl moved to Canada?"