Chapter 8

We arrived at his condo. "Sir! May nasa condo nyo po, Sabi Girlfriend daw po sya?" The receptionist asked.

"Binigyan nyo po ba ng Keycard?" Lucas worriedly asked.

"Hindi po sir eh, Bawal po magpapasok ng tao sa loob ng condo hanggat walang permission ng landlord"

"Thank god!" He exclaimed.

We Went to the elevator, It was also Midnight and I'm so sure I'm doomed. I closed my eyes worried that my dad will find out!

I almost stumped into lucas's chest when I saw the women "Ugh Finally your here loveee" She hugged him and kissed him in the cheek.

Well this is amusing, Lucas was apologizing with his eyes, I bit my cheeks not to burst in anger. with who's the women.

"Ohhhh Who's this?" She pointed at me. I raised a brow, at nag-aaway kami ni lucas sa mata.

"Get off me." I threatened her. Lucas obliged and pulled her away with me.

"She's my girlfriend Alisha, and stop this nonsense, Your not my girlfriend! That was a year ago!" He shouted.

"You Asshole Cheater!" She was crying now.

She kept repeating 'Cheater' and Lucas keeps saying 'Stop This Nonsense'

"Such Asal Kids" I Rolled my eyes. Well this is fun. When napa-Alis na sya. Tumakbo na din ako palabas. Wala na akong pakialam if mag-cocomute ako.

"Charley Wait." He hold my arm to stop me.

"Get of me..." I said with so much evident anger.

"Ihahatid na kita." He looks like he wanted to apologize but he was too scared out with my attitude.

"Kaya ko mag Commute Lucas Ace." I said while not turning back at me.

"Magagalit si Tito."

"Wala akong pake."

His Patience also snapped when he held my arm so tight that I was right back at his condo. "Lucas Ace I'm warning you, Get of me!" I still tried to get my arm.

Tuloy tuloy yung pag-pasok ko sa condo nya until We reached the sala. Medyo Maliit sya pero minimalistic yung design.

"I Swear if you get out now..." He was also mad.

"Oh tapos? Hanapin mo pake ko" mataray kong saad.

He massaged his sentido to look at me "Don't be stubborn Charlotte."

"Edi Nagmuka akong tanga? Yung Poser sa mall yun pala ex mo" I tsked

"Hindi mo naman pala sinabi na Ex mo pala nag-pahiya sa akin." I scoffed sarcastically.

"It wasn't my intention-"

"Bullshit, You want me to believe that?" I tsked and looked away. Getting stressed also.

"So ano, sasabihin ko na takot ako?!" He shot his words.

"Oo. May mali ba don ha?!" I shotted back.

We both calmed down for a second and started arguing. "Eh kung sinabi mo na sya pala ex mo edi sana I welcomed her with open arms" I sarcastically said.

"Edi mas lalong nagalit yun?" he raised a brow at nanghahamon tingin namin.

"Akala ko ba, Wala kang pake don? Bobo" I Rolled my eyes.

"Wow ha, Mia Attasha, Your cursing me na?" He said in a conyo accent

"Is it bawal?" I raised a brow.

He shook his head in disappointment, "Alam nya na girlfriend kita, kahit nung nasa mall tayo-"

"So She knew and you did not do anything?!" I shouted.

"I warned her." He shot back.

"What's the commotion around here?" Nanigas Ang katawan ko when I saw a Sofisticated Woman Glaring at Lucas, so as a Man. I gasped when I saw Issabella behindi them.

The Woman Raised a brow at me, "Who's this Lucas Ace?"

"Friend po Mo-"

He was cut of when her mom spoke again. "Alisha said that she was your girlfriend." She sternly said.

"You Believed her?" He held his chest

"Yes. She has been a great alibi sa company, I don't know why the hell she'd cheat on you." She Shook his head.

"Hindi ko po sya Girlfriend, I just faked it so Alisha would leave us Alone"

Her Mom Raised a brow, I was getting tensed and tensed by the second, "Us." She tsked and went to the diner.

His dad welcomed me with warm regards, "Hello! What's you're name Hija?" He smiled warmly

"Mia Attasha Charlotte Martinez, dad" Sambit ni Isaabella sa tatay nya.

"Martinez?" Her Mom joined the conversation. Getting Curious now.

"Yes Mom, Her Mom and dad is retired Surgeon, and the famous Biologist." Lucas stated proudly. Palihim ako napangiti.

Kahit nag-aaway kami, he bragged about my parents and hindi nya ako kinahiya. "Eligah Martinez Right?" His dad has a wild smile. I nodded and smiled shyly.

"Why are you here by the way, Ala nga naman na Nagpunta kayong baguio on a work night?" Lucas raised his brow. "Paano ka naka-takas sa dorm mo?!" He looked at the kid.

"We picked her up." His dad nodded, and Bella mouthed "bleh"

"We went for bussiness, Nagkaroon ng problema isang site dun malapit sa SM Baguio." His Dad shook his head.

"I better get going po" I laughed gracefully, and his parents nodded with a smile.

"Drop the lady, Lucas" His Mom winked.

I glared at him and pareho kaming lumabas ng unit. "Sorry na." he pouted.

"Hindi mo ako madadaan sa mga ganyanan mo." I pointed at his face.

I ignored him on the way to our house, It wasn't that far and not that near also.

I just hope my parents don't caught us.