Chapter 5

"Kiligin?" I laughed it off, to lessen the atmosphere.

"Let's eat na" I smiled at the both of them as is walked down the building, with them in my back.

"Uh, We're is the Cafeteria?" I looked around, I heard their laugh, I automatically looked at them and gave a death glare.

"Right side Attasha" Lucas intervened, Who the fuck still call me attasha, my name is so freaking long! Mia Attasha Charlotte Martinez!

The Cafeteria was the same, The difference is mas less crowded dito, Sa Med Department, sobrang crowded because there's a lot of med students.

"How many are you in the Crim Department?" I curiously asked. Kalvin was already my blockmate, we share the same schedule, Iba lang ang Specialization nya after med school.

"25."

Oh That's super onti pala, I mean we're 30 in our section. "I'm Sorry about yesterday by the way" i faked cough.

"Don't Worry About it."

Why are you being so cold now? God last time he was as happy as s fucking clown kahapon. We went back to our department because we may be late pag nagtagal pa kami! Ayoko naman masigawan ulit! Our profs are more strict than wse expected. some are nice, some aren't.

Hindi nila ako inaya ngayong araw, It's good din kasi Lumi was disapointed at me kahapon dahil di daw sya sinamahan mag play ng toys nya. Sumundo sa akin si Cathleen. sHe was my cousin from Father side.

"Hey, What's up?" she smiled. "Long time no see ah, Last time i saw you when we're still 10 years old"

"Yeah," I laughed. "Where are we going?"

"Bookfest"

I nodded, The bookfest was crowded! Hindi ganito ka crowded sa Canada! I opened the car door, There was a huge tarpaulin saying "HAPPY BOOKFEST, BOOKWORMS!"There we're stalls of different authors, Colleen Hoover, George Orwell, J.K Rowling.

"Who's you're fav Author Cat?" I asked and she looked at me and smiled.

"Sabaa Tahir"

So the first thing i did was i went to the stall of Sabaa Tahir, Personally love her aswell but im more of a William Shakespeare.

"Three Sides of a heart" Catleen whispered in silence.

Without Hesitation, I went to the cashier and pulled her arm "Mia, Calm down!" I was running to the cashier i was like in a game of temple run.

"How much?" I asked the cashier,

"499.99 po Ma'am" She smiled at me. I got my wallet, and paid it, The smug look on her face, her face was very confusing.

"I thought you aren't a fan of Sabaa Tahir?"

"It isn't for me duh!" Her brows furrowed. Without hesitation, I gave i to her. "It's for you." I smiled shyly.

"W-what?" Her faced changed. When the thought sinks in to her, she straight up hugged me.

"Thank you! Thank you!" she hugged me out of exitement We continued scrolling to the fest, it was very wide.

"Ah, Here it is." I looked at the book i was holding, "The Merchant of Venice" I smiled and got a few other books from, different authors. Until my Hand was hurting because i was holding so much books.

"Are you sure, You don't want me to help?" Catleen looked concerned.

"Yes, It's not that heavy-" I was cut of when, The books, Scatter on the floor, along side I bumped a person, causing all the books to slip out of my hand. Why do i always need an explanation?! Wtf.

"Romeo and Juliet." I heard a familiar voice. I looked up and it was an adidas superstar. 'I didn't know you're into William Shakespeare huh," He smirked.

"Give me that." I said, getting Impatient.

"Romeo and Juliet, are you gonna role play this in highschool, so you can graduate?" He laughed.

"First of all, Romeo and Juliet, are the perfect example of a perfect love story, And second, I didn't get to Fourth Year, I was accelerated." I smiled perfectly.

"Perfect Example of A Perfect Love Story? Tsk, I watched the movie and Romeo Died!" He also argued.

"It's because it was enhanced by, Directors and Actors, dummy" I rolled my eyes. He licked his lips still not giving up, Oh c'mon!

"William Shakespeare, His Books are not close to reality, It was almost not fantasy of how unreal it is.

"It's because of the purpose Fantasy, No limits."

"I've better Read Colleen Hoover" He tsked again and put his hands on his pants.

"Oh. Mr Heartbreak here huh?" I teased him.

"Colleen Hoover is not all Heart break, Miss Charley Martinez" he mocked me.

"I agree" I nodded, I lost this i just dont wanna argue with this man.

"Are we done with this fiasco?" Cat intervened.

I laughed and said "Yes, Let's go," I Smiled and went to the cashier.

Our total was, giving me a headache, 5,590. God! I was never an Impulsive buyer shit.

"Here, Ms." The guy smirked at me. Cutting my words of, I was just getting my wallet!

"Hey don't do that" I hold his arm. I looked at him with puppy eyes.

"Charley, It's fine," He bid his goodbye and hugged me.

Lucas Ace Montemayor

Just pay me on monday :>

The audacity!