Chapter 7

NAMISS nyo ba aq? Haha jk. I just wanted to take a break to writing, Sometimes kasi sobrang Nakaka-burnout pag sabayin acads and work, kaya na ghost ko kayo, and May hindrance to my personal life  that took me almost 3 months to fix.  All of the updates is drafts sya like 2 months ago. And nag focus muna ako sa Fwbm. Yun lang thanks :>

...

An Idea pop-up when we we're shopping for Bella, Birthday daw nya recently. I turned to the boys, "Why don't we buy Bella a gift? We're in Miniso naman na?" A smug look was on my face.

"She doesn't like stuff toys" Kalvin tsked. My brows furrowed as he keeps rolling his eyes.

"Oh? edi sayo nalang tol, if ayaw ni Issabella" Lucas, armed teasing kalvin with the stuff toy, we we're so loud when the guard almost kicked us out in the store.

"Such asal kids kasi" I rolled my eyes and went to the cashier i bought her make-up it was my last option.

"Debit , Credit or Cash ma'am?" The sale's lady asked

"Debit" Nag-kantyawan nanaman dalawa saying i have maraming savings the gift was thousands. Well the kid's very nice naman, I wouldn't bother just a few thousands, si Lumi kahit ano lang naman.

While we're eating at this buffalo place for merienda, They we're taking about the future and stuff. They look soo play boyss, but have genuine feelings.

I guess.

"Ikaw Charley? What's your plan after College?" Lucas Asked me sincerly. God! This Man has the nerves to make me shiver!

"Med School. Move to Canada again I guess..." I shrugged, I really want to take UT for Medicine but looks like my Mom Wants me to stay here. In SLU.

"Dito ka mag M-Med?" Lucas once again asked, I raised a brow not answering the question, I wasn't really sure if I'll stay here. I want to pass the Admission Test in UT. But looks like im a big failure.

He Coughed when he noticed my sudden Mood change. We finished eating and rome around the mall. I was quiet most of the time.

When I was looking for something in my bag when i bumped to a girl, Then she screamed because she spilled her coffee "On Purpose"

"Hey, Hey! What's happening?" The 2 boys rushing into my sight.

"She! She spilled coffee on my new House of Versace top!" She looks like she was going to faint and dramatically acted like she was about to faint into Lucas's Chest.

I raised a brow "Show off" I whispered.

"Excuse me? Ms. Kilalanin mo binabangga mo. I am the most Richest Women in the city" She looks like she was gonna eat me.

"Who are you Exactly?" My brows furrowed.

"Maple Randall"

What the hell? Is she a poser? Wtf, "I know Maple Randall, She's my 2nd Degree Cousin." I smirked.

"Imbento si ate girl, Kala mo naman maganda" she rolled her eyes still not minding the coffee stain

"Do you want, Birth Certificates? Relations between our parents, Baptism Certificate? I'll call her nalang" my smile was getting wider as she was looking about to faint.

I obliged what I exactly said, "Hi Meap! Where are you?" I asked her. I put it on my loud speaker so they can all here what She's saying.

"Wtf? I'm in a shoot, Dior Hired me diba? Ugh! I told you this! You don't even remember!" She was irritated, Normal Maple.

The 'poser maple' is like about to have an heart attack, Beh kung po-poser ka, Siguraduhin mong alam mo talaga yung tao.

"Oh sorry Couz, There is a poser her, I just wanted to confirm what you're going xoxo" I laughed teasing the girl.