s e v e n t e e n

c h a p t e r  s e v e n t e e n

"love, they will not eat you."

"no, i will going back to—"

"we're now in america, tae."

"but—"

"don't wait for me to call your name."

the older pouted and walked towards him, the younger caressed his hair and leaned a kiss on his forehead. hope it helps to calm the older down.

"mom and dad are kind, baby. remember the time i said they were excited to meet you?" the younger said.

"yeah..." he nodded.

"so, now. we're here, there's no turning back, okay? i'm here, don't worry." and he gave him a peck.

they were now at jaehyun's hometown, taeyong is shaking as fuck, he thought this would be not that nervous but look at him now, shaking because of nervousness.

jaehyun opened the door and pulled him inside, taeyong's eyes looked around and the house was so huge. the colour is just white and black, the railing was made of glass, the couch was also black, and it looked like people were busy.

"i'm home." jaehyun spoke.

all of them went on jaehyun, their eyes widened and immediately ran towards him and gave him a warm hug.

taeyong gulped as he watched his parents and siblings greeting him, not until the woman's eyes went on him.

"your name is taeyong, right?" the woman asked him.

"oh, mom. meet taeyong lee, the man i talked about." jaehyun introduced him.

taeyong already knows jaehyun will introduce him like this, almost years have passed but they still don't have a label.

"taeyongie!" the woman suddenly squealed and ran towards him.

taeyong couldn't help not to laugh after jaehyun's mother's behaviour. he thought they looked scary, which is what they really are but they were so kind and clingy.

the older had a talk with jaehyun's parents while the younger was now in the kitchen, also having a talk with his siblings.

"remember when jaehyun lost the biggest investors? mark called me and tell everything. so, i called jaehyun." jaehyun's mother said, telling a story nonstop and taeyong was also listening, he was laughing all the time. "i was like, yah! jaehyun-ah! why did you let him to go home alone! i was scolding him nonstop, swear."

taeyong laughed again, the mother was also smiling all the time seeing the younger was already getting comfortable. she sensed him becoming uncomfortable earlier.

"and this was the time little jaehyun was crying because his brother ate his food," the woman said, showing jaehyun's baby picture to him.

and taeyong being taeyong, he pulled his phone out and captured every cute picture jaehyun had.

"he's so cute here, i feel like i'm going to melt..." taeyong said in awe.

"you can have it, taeyongie. just don't tell him that i gave that to you." the woman said in a low voice.

taeyong laughed and immediately hid the picture before they proceed to the next page. the woman really tells everything behind each picture.