f i v e

c h a p t e r  f i v e

a month has past after jaeyu moved out to his daddy's house, just like their deal, taeyong is always coming over on jaehyun's house every weekend.

after all, there's no problem after that. the kid looks like understand everything, his parents weren't on good terms.

that's why he was making a move to make the two closer.

"uncle doie!" the kid screamed while running in the hallway.

taeyong and doyoung, who were peacefully talking ruined after hearing the kid's giggles, doyoung laugh after seeing the sight of the little kid running towards him.

"hi, baby jae." doyoung greeted.

"what are you doing here, uncle doie? where's uncle moon?" jaeyu asked.

"well, uncle moon is busy." the older replied, pouting.

taeyong smile faded after seeing the tall man walking towards them. his co-workers were taking a bow while jaehyun walked past.

he stood up properly and took a bow when jaehyun was already stopped in front of them.

"didn't you still have work?" jaehyun asked taeyong.

"i'm already done doing it, sir." taeyong answered.

jaehyun stared at him head to toe before looking at the bunny beside him, the guy wasn't familiar to him yet jaeyu and taeyong really looked closer to the bunny.

"and who are you?" jaehyun asked.

"he is uncle doie, daddy. he is dada's friend." jaeyu was the one who introduced doyoung to his dad.

"oh, so you're the jaehyun who's been missing for over five years?" doyoung said that made jaehyun frowned.

"don't mind him, jae, he's crazy." taeyong said.

"yah, we still need to talk. you didn't tell me that jaeyu and his father had already met." doyoung said, slapping taeyong on his arms.

jaehyun's eyebrow raised after seeing doyoung slapping taeyong, he just looked away and took a step to leave.

"why are you here again? you've always been here." jaehyun said after seeing his best friend inside his office.

"you know, i don't want to pay an expensive bills just for the aircon's sake." his best friend replied.

"you're fucking rich to complain about the expensive bills." jaehyun said, making his way to his chair and sitting on it comfortably.

"i'm not, but johnny is. and you know, i'm just preparing myself in case i will have a child someday." and his friend lay on the couch.

the office filled in silence, ten looked at his friend when he felt like the man was having a deep thought or thinking something.

"wae? there's a problem?" ten asked. well, he just pretty well knows his best friend.

"are you familiar with the name doie?" jaehyun asked, he was really curious about that man.

"doie?" ten asked curiously, jaehyun nodded as an answer. "oh, doyoung!"

"so, is that his name?" he frowned.

"yeah, kim doyoung." ten nodded. "he was a close friend of ours, he used to be taeyong's crush before."