e i g h t

c h a p t e r  e i g h t

taeyong frowned after seeing the room having a lot of furniture, there's a table with a set of computers, the room has two doors and he thinks it was the walk-in closet and the bathroom.

there's a huge flat screen television, a sliding door that was hidden by thick black curtains and outside was the balcony. a couch that was good for two. a bed that can fit almost five people. overall, this looks like the master bedroom.

or maybe, he entered the wrong room?

"jaehyun-ah?" taeyong called softly.

"mhm?" and he put jaeyu's down in the living room, eating yogurt.

"where's my room, by the way? i think, ten mistakenly left my baggage in that room." and he pointed to the white door.

"but parents sleep together, dada." the kid spoke.

"i think you entered the right room." jaehyun said.

"huh? but it has a—"

taeyong cuts off after jaehyun suddenly pulls him inside the room where he is from, his heart almost stops beating when jaehyun pushes him down to the bed and jaehyun goes at the top of him.

"y-yah, w-what are you doing?!" he gulped.

"why are you flustered?" jaehyun's eyebrow raised.

"b-because you're on top o-of me." and he immediately looked away, avoiding jaehyun's gaze.

"hey, look at me.." and jaehyun gently held his chin.

"we were going to sleep together from now on, okay? like what our son said, parents sleep together. aren't you a parent to not sleep with me?" jaehyun asked.

"b-because i thought we're still not fine!" taeyong said that made the younger one chuckle.

"i already marked you, isn't that enough to make us fine?" jaehyun asked in a low voice. "or you mean something more?" and he slowly leaned closer to taeyong but the older man immediately pushed him away.

"yah, jaehyun-ah!" taeyong hissed, pointing at him. "stop doing that like you're horny all the time!" he gulped.

"but you're turning me on." he smirked.

"oh, shut the fuck up!" the older said which made jaehyun burst out of laughing.

"i'm just kidding, love." and jaehyun walked in front of him.

"l-love?"

"yes, love?" he smirked, hugging the older tight.

"no, the fuck. i mean, why did you call me that?!" and jaehyun earned a slap again from the older.

"why not, it sounds good though." he giggled.

"whatever," taeyong rolled his eyes. "go and change your clothes, don't you feel hot?"

"i don't need to feel it because i'm already hot." jaehyun said, making his way to the bathroom.

"wow, the wind here is so uncontrollable." taeyong said that made the younger one laugh.

jaehyun pointed the door of the walk-in closet making him go there. he almost dropped his jaw because of the sight he was now seeing.

there's a lot of clothes inside, the suits and formal clothes like pants and shirts were separated to each other, it was also fixed by their colour. the shoes were also like that, the sneakers, sandals and shoes for work were separated to each other.