s i x

c h a p t e r  s i x

"well, five hours. just fucking five hours you guys been missing." johnny said seriously. "we almost called some swats, god."

"we're just at the stock room though." jaehyun said calmly, laying comfortably in his chair.

"and you're now laying comfortably there?! fix the mess you did, dumb shit!" and johnny throw and pillow to him.

"uh, excuse me?" taeyong cut the tension. "does anyone know where my son is?" he asked.

"he was with ten, the kid doesn't have any idea that you guys went missing." johnny answered.

taeyong just nodded, he was now at the couch, watching jaehyun getting scolded by johnny. well, their 'missing news' really made a huge mess.

all those workers were freaked out, johnny called some police and almost called some swats just to find them who were just peacefully sleeping at the stockroom.

"hyung." donghyuck called them.

"wae?" he answered.

"wanna buy this picture? it's kinda expensive because it's really rare, the rare of it, people can't also believe that it existed." 

taeyong frowned about what donghyuck means, until donghyuck showed a picture that made taeyong's eyes widened.

"yah! delete it!" taeyong suddenly yelled.

"no, no, no!" and donghyuck laughed.

"lee donghyuck!"

"aaa!"

the two were now running around the office, and didn't even care if they were inside the ceo's office. all taeyong's want is to delete the picture while donghyuck just wants to sell it at a very high price.

"what's chasing each other about?" jaehyun asked.

"sir, i sell something rare." donghyuck said, panting.

"donghyuck!" taeyong yelled.

"can i see it?" jaehyun said.

donghyuck smiled before showing the picture on him which made jaehyun smirked, johnny can't hide the smile on his face after seeing the picture.

"how much is it?" jaehyun asked.

"yah! don't even try to buy it, you dumb shit!" taeyong said, was about to chase donghyuck again but johnny stopped him.

"the price is triple of my salary every month." donghyuck said.

and jaehyun being rich as fuck.

"okay, i will get it right now."

taeyong was now sulking inside jaehyun's office. well, if jaehyun said he would buy it, he meant it. johnny and donghyuck were nowhere to be found after jaehyun said they should leave the two alone.

"stop sulking." jaehyun broke the silence, he was busy with those papers right now.

"don't talk to me." and taeyong rolled his eyes.

"how about we go home so we can see our child?" and he stood up, getting his coat before walking towards the guy who's sulking.

"it's weekdays," taeyong looked at him.