e l e v e n

c h a p t e r  e l e v e n

"school day, school day! dada, daddy, wakie, wakie!"

a little voice that barged inside taeyong and jaehyun's room, the older groaned and buried his face on the younger chest and the younger who's still sleeping.

"dada? daddy?" the kid called them again, pouting after seeing them still in the bed.

"jae, are you really waking us up this early?" taeyong said, still hugging jaehyun and his face on the younger's chest.

"but today is my school day." the kid said, already near to crying.

taeyong opened his eyes and look at his son who already had a teary eyes, he sighed before getting up and carried the kid, he put him down to his lap.

"what time is your school again?" taeyong asked softly.

"eight in the morning..." the kid answered, fidgeting his hands.

"what's the time right now?" he asked. the kid looked at the clock on the side table.

"f-five..." the kid said.

taeyong sighed and kissed the kid's forehead, he looked at the clock and a few minutes to go before six in the morning. he needs to move now.

"aren't you feeling sleepy? you can take a nap, baby. dada will just wake you up." taeyong said.

"okay, dada." the kid nodded.

jaeyu slid on jaehyun's arm, which made the older man open his eyes a little bit. he smiled after seeing his child and hugged him tight before continuing to sleep.

taeyong do some chores first before started to prepare jaeyu's needs for his school, he double-check the bag, he cook for breakfast and also for jaeyu's lunch bag, he iron the kid's uniform and made a warm bathtub.

they decided to enrol the kid since jaeyu himself really wants to go to the school, or maybe he got influenced by his friend, ari, who is also going to the same school.

"okay, you guys need to wake up." taeyong said, making his way to the window to open the blinds.

"dada, sleep." jaeyu's whined.

"it's your school day, jae." the older said, after the kid heard it, he immediately got up and asked for his dada to carry him.

"school! school!" he said happily.

"go to the dining room, wait dada and daddy there, okay?" and he gives the kid a forehead kiss.

taeyong eyes went on jaehyun after the kid closed the door, he sighed and leaned a kiss on the younger's forehead and caressed his hair.

"wake up, sleepy head. we still need to bring jaeyu on his school." taeyong said softly.

"where's my morning kiss..." jaehyun said in a deep voice, his voice was really deep whenever he woke up.

"i already gave you one." the older replied.

"mhmm..." he whined, which made taeyong chuckled.

"okay, come here."

taeyong leaned a kiss and jaehyun held his nape, pulling him closer and deepened their kiss.