n i n e

c h a p t e r  n i n e

jaehyun loosening his tie while closing the door, he looked around and the house was quiet. he thinks that the two were already asleep.

he went to the kitchen first to drink water before making his way to his shared bedroom with taeyong. but he flinched after seeing him still full awake.

"l-love..." he gulped.

there's no excitement or happiness he see on the older's face, those paper bags was nowhere to be seen. did taeyong didn't like it? is he mad?

"d-did you get my gifts? y-you didn't like it?"

jaehyun was near to crying, thinking that taeyong might not like those clothes and was hurting him very much. not until he felt someone's hugging him.

he didn't realise that taeyong ran towards him.

"you don't even need to do this!" and he started to cry.

"w-why?" jaehyun asked, he couldn't help not to chuckle after knowing that taeyong liked it and he wasn't mad.

"that's a lot of clothes and shoes!"

"did you like them?"

"no, because i love them!"

the older showered him a kiss that made him laugh, taeyong pulled him inside the closet and showed the fixed clothes in the cabinets.

taeyong's clothes became more, the cabinets were already filled, same with taeyong's shoes.

"you like the view? because i am, i can't wait to wear them all." he squealed.

jaehyun couldn't stop himself from kissing the older man. he suddenly missed him. he didn't see him the whole day.

he moved the fixed clothes and put taeyong on it, jaehyun was now between taeyong's thighs. they were kissing each other like there's no tomorrow.

"you missed me that much?" taeyong asked.

"god, i feel like i'm going to explode for not seeing you the whole day." jaehyun said that it made the older ones laugh.

"thank you," he smiled.

"your kisses is enough for all the effort i put in," he giggled which made taeyong pinch his dimple again.

after that, taeyong finally realised that his perfectly fixed clothes were ruined when jaehyun moved it all just to put him on it.

"yah! look what you did!" and the younger earned a slap from the older.

"i was carried away, okay?!" jaehyun reasoned.

"poor babies," he pouted.

jaehyun can't help not to laugh at the sight of taeyong pouting. he watches the older man fixing the clothes but he helps after earning a glare from taeyong.

taeyong was about to put all those paperworks on haechan's table when he heard noises that he usually does not. and those noises were from the familiar voices.

"yes, there... god, it feels so good."

"you want more?"

"yes, love. be gentle, please."