Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

© All Rights Reserved, 2022

SYPNOPSIS

Isla de Provincia #6: Fire Of The Burning Sands

Three words to describe Agleya Caleigh Trinidad; mapaglaro, mapanukso at maloko. Ang babaeng piniling manatili sa Isla de Provincia kaysa ipagsiksikan ang sarili sa pamilyang kinahihiya naman siya. Burning for the freedom, she mysteriously move out to the depths of the night, to play the burning fire over the stormy sand. And in the face of the cold ocean, she serve as a tempting fire in the eyes of everyone. Not until, Zarleus Del Guerre came to her view.

The fire she had built was just muddled all of sudden. It ended up in fine ashes, and divided by pieces. The fire lady fell into the burning sands but her man just dump her like a blind man.

Zarleus is Agleya's furry temptation, the power of the sea that will stop her seductive ignition. After all, he is the fire and she is just the burning sands. Or.. just she thought? Let's find out.