𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙮-𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚

Start from the beginning

"Thank you" Jane states and Harlan nods his head. "Of course" He replies before going through his bag of medicine again.

A few minutes later, the motor home gets stuck in mud, forcing the group to disembark. "We're stuck" Rick calls out and Jane sighs as her and Glenn walk towards the front. "No worries, we're here" Jesus says and Jane furrows her eyebrows before the group leaves the truck one by one. Glenn gets out before Jane and helps her out of the motor home so she doesn't slip in the mud. Jesus points ahead to a massive wall. "Thats us. That's the Hilltop," he says.

Jesus leads the group to the main gate, where spear-wielding guards order Rick's group to disarm. "They put down there weapons. Then we open the gates" The men say as they guard Hilltop. "Why don't you come down here and get them then?" Daryl asks hostile before Harlan interrupts. "Gentlemen, look, we vouch for these people, all right? They saved us out there" Harlan defends. "Lower the spears" Jesus orders before a Rick gets tired of the stand off. "Look, tell your guy Gregory to come out here" Rick states and Jesus shakes his head. "Don't you see what just happened? I'm letting you keep your guns. Look we ran out of ammo months ago. I like you people. I trust you. Trust us" Jesus begs as he looks to Rick. Jane slowly puts her gun in her holster and locks eyes with Glenn who sets his rifle to the side but keeps it attached to his body.

"Open the gates, Cal" Jesus orders and The gates open, revealing a large manor house and a farming community inside. Jesus explains the house was once a living history museum. Jane nods her head as she looks around, admiring the place and looks over an smiles at Glenn before Jesus takes the group inside, where they meet Gregory, the community's leader. "I'm Rick. We have a community—". "Why don't y'all go get cleaned up, hmm?" Gregory asks interrupting Rick. Jane furrows her eyebrows at the way the man's presents himself and his confidence. "We're fine actually" Jane states as she looks around at her people before looking to Gregory. "Jesus will show you where you can get washed up then come back down here when you're ready" Gregory says as he takes a few steps towards Rick and the group.

"I'm sorry what are you trying to say?" Jane asks and Gregory chuckles a bit. "I'm saying you're sticking up the place so please... wash. up" Gregory demands and Jane raises her eyebrows before scoffing in disbelief at his disrespect. Annoyed by this man, Rick asks Maggie to speak with Gregory on the group's behalf.

The group sat together outside of Gregory's office while Jesus assures Rick he can convince Gregory to make a fair trade with Alexandria. They hear a commotion outside and a resident rushes inside putting everyone on high alert. "They're back," a resident tells Gregory. Glenn grabs ahold of Jane's hand and walks outside with her and the rest of the group and they walk outside as a Hilltop team returns from a mission. "Nathan, what happened to everybody else? Where's Tim and Marsha?" Gregory asks. "They're dead" Nathan states and Jane furrows her eyebrows in confusion and shock.

"Negan?" Gregory asks and Nathan nods his head. "We had a deal" Gregory declares, "He said it wasn't enough. Was the drop light?" The man behind the man asks and everyone looks to Gregory and Gregory states that the drop wasn't light. "They still have Craig" The women says. "They said they'd keep him alive, return him to us, if I deliver a message to you" the man states as he steps towards Gregory and rests a hand on his shoulder "I'm sorry," he says, stabbing Gregory in the gut.

"Woah!" Jane shouts as she rushes to the man who has stabbed Gregory and pushes him away. "I have to!" He screams as he swings his arm but before he can hit Jane she ducks and Rick grabs his arm, kneeing him in the stomach and knocking him to
the ground, punching him repeatedly. Jane widens her eyes as she rushes over to Gregory and checks his wound.

"We just have to stop the bleeding" Jane declares as she turns around and sees Abraham being choked by another one of Hilltop's residents. "Hey!" Jane shouts as she rushes over to the man and kicks him in his head knocking him over. "Bitch!" The women that was apart of the mission team shouts before she grabs ahold of Jane's hair and wraps her other hand around Jane's throat. "Ugh!" Jane grunts as she uses he elbow to bend the woman's forearm making the women cry out in pain. "Ah!" Jane groans as she grabs the women by her hair and slams her face into her knee making her fall back onto the ground with a broken arm and blood pouring out of her nose.