𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙮-𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧

CHAPTER SIXTY-FOUR
"Reunited"
——

In Alexandria, walkers continue to swarm the streets

In Alexandria, walkers continue to swarm the streets. Jane and Joslyn sat down on the floor and Jane looked out the window of her living room cautiously as some of the walkers left her door step but multiple still crowded it. The sun was still out and Jane felt like they were never getting out and getting back to normal. Although they were never really normal they were just living a slightly better life that reminded them of life before the fall.

"We're never getting out of here" Jane mumbles as she twirls her blade in her hand. "We need to go out there and kill every single one of them weather it's by hand or a gun" Jane states and Joslyn locks eyes with Jane. "There's a herd of them out there. We'll get tired unless all of us as a community works together to kill them but all I see is a bunch of people hiding in there house at the moment" Joslyn argues and Jane sighs as she fidgets around with the necklace around her neck continuing to think about Glenn and his whereabouts.

Those balloons were close so maybe he had to be too but she also hoped he didn't get to close considering the circumstances at Alexandria right now. "He'll be okay" Joslyn reassures and Jane clears her throat leaving her train of thought. "I hope so" Jane mumbles and Joslyn reaches over and places a reassuring hand on her sisters shoulder. "You can't think like that". "It's hard not to when you have a herd of walkers surrounding you" Jane says as she continues to fidget with her necklace trying to get her mind to wander to better thoughts and scenarios.

"Here" Joslyn says as she reaches into her bag and grabs a bottle of water and hands Jane a bag of chips. Jane looks down at the food and water and shakes her head. "I'm okay" Jane says and Joslyn scoffs and hands Jane the water and chips anyway. "Fine, but we're sharing these" Jane says as she opens the bag of chips and takes one before handing the bag over to Joslyn, "I hope you didn't think you would get these all to yourself" Joslyn says before taking a few chips and eating them one by one.

"When did you even get these?" Jane asks and Joslyn shrugs, "I went to the pantry as soon as the watchtower fell. I got chocolate too" Joslyn says as she pulls out multiple chocolate bars out of her bag. Jane shakes her head jokingly before taking a few sips of water. "You know I don't like chocolate" Jane argues and Joslyn sighs as she opens up the chocolate bar and takes a bite of it. "I don't know why or who you got that from but more for me" Joslyn states as she takes another bite of it.

Jane, who has lost her appetite just lays her head back against the arm of the couch as it sits in front of the door. "You gotta eat something" Joslyn says and Jane sighs as she takes a few more sips of water. "I'm okay" Jane mumbles as she looks over outside the window as the sun began to set and things weren't looking any better outside.

As nighttime fell upon them Jane began to get tired and found herself closing her eyes for a bit but was interrupted every-time by the obnoxious banging on the door every so often from the hungry walkers outside on her doorstep. "Jane— Jane look!" Joslyn calls out as she watches from the window in shock. "What?" Jane asks as she stands to her feet looking out the window seeing Alexandria residents watch from their homes as Rick and the others take on the walkers. "We have to help him" Jane says as she pulls out the gun from her holster. "I agree" Joslyn says as she pushes the couch out of the way and not in front of the door.