𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙮-𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚

Start from the beginning

"I'm from a place. A place that's lot like this one. Part of my job is searching out other settlements to trade with. I took your truck because my community needs things, and both of you looked like trouble but... I was wrong. You're good people and this is a good place. I think our communities may be in a position to help each other" Jesus explains as he looks around at the group in the kitchen. "Do you have food?" Glenn asks. "We've started to raise livestock. We scavenge, we grow. Everything from tomatoes to sorghum" Jesus states and Jane furrows her eyebrows not sure if she can trust this man.

"Tell us why we should believe you" Rick states, wanting to get straight to the point. "I'll show you. If we take a car, I can take you back home in a day, and you can all see for yourselves who we are and what we have to offer" Jesus states as he looks around at the rest of the group but it's obvious Maggie has noticed something.

"Wait, you're looking for more settlements. You mean you're already trading with other groups?" Maggie asks as she leans forward in her chair. Her statement made everyone look in Jesus's direction as he sat back in his chair comfortably. "Your worlds about to get a whole lot bigger" Jesus states and Jane looks down at Glenn then back over at Jesus with such curiosity.

"Joslyn, are you sure you don't want to come?" Jane asks and Joslyn smiles and nods her head. "Yes, I can stay here and keep things sane with Carl" Joslyn says and Jane nods her head before pulling her sister into a hug. Rick, Michonne, Glenn, Jane, Maggie and Abraham board the motor home with Paul aka Jesus and drives out of Alexandria and on there way to a community called Hilltop where Jesus is from.

Jane and Glenn sit together and Jane rests her legs on top of Glenn's. She looks out the window watching all the trees go by and her hand slowly moves up towards her stomach and she begins to think if a child is worth bringing into a messed up world like this. "Hey" Glenn whispers as he grabs Jane's hand rubs the back of it with his thumb reassuringly. "Are you okay?" Abraham asks and Jane and Glenn both turn there heads to face him. "Yeah, I'm fine" Jane answers as she sends a to Abraham and lets out a sigh before turning back towards the window.

"Yo, Rick. What's going on?" Daryl asks as Rick slows the motor home as they approach an overturned car. "We got a crash ahead. Looks like it just happened" Rick says as he parks the motor home. Jesus recognizes it and rushes out of the car and begins searching the wreckage for his people.

Everyone follows Jesus out of the motor home with their weapons in hand. Rick walks over to Jesus and points his revolver at his head. "If this is some kind of trick it won't end well for you" Rick states as Jesus looks around. "My people are in trouble. They don't—We don't have a lot of fighters. I know how it looks but I'll play it out. Can I borrow a gun?" Jesus asks and Daryl scoffs. "No. We got tracks right there" Daryl states as follows tracks to a nearby building. Maggie and Jane pull out there guns and point them at Jesus and guards him as Rick's group searches inside the building.

"Thank you by the way" Maggie mumbles over as they keep an eye on Jesus. "For what?" Jane asks as she keeps her finger on the trigger. "For saving me the other day when the herd came and I'm sorry I couldn't save you" Maggie apologizes and Jane sends her a smile before looking back at Jesus. "I was only doing what was right" Jane states as her and Maggie continue to guard Jesus until the group had come back.

The group continues on towards the Hilltop. One of the newcomers, Harlan, introduces himself as a doctor to Jane who sits in the back with him while everyone else sat up front up. "Uh— Jane and that's my husband Glenn who's watching us like a hawk" Jane says as she point over to Glenn who smiles guiltily. "You said you're a doctor?" Glenn asks as he slowly walks into the room and tries to keep quiet. "Do you by chance have any.. prenatal vitamins?" Glenn asks and Harlan looks over at Jane who smiles. "But keep this between us please.. I haven't told the others yet" Jane whispers and Harlan nods his head and smiles, admitting he used to be an obstetrician. "I'd say you two just hit the jackpot," he says making Jane and Glenn smile at each other in excitement.