18 summer

(the story is traveling into cobra kai so if you don't like the show just don't read it, every chapter will still have something to do with girl meets world. )

Anastasia and Miguel instantly started to go out which made josh jealous but he promised he wouldn't start anything, Maya was also jealous but kept it to her self.

Anastasia finally felt happy with her life, Miguel is the best thing that could have happened to her.

weeks later.

the teens had one last day of school which made Anastasia excited for her last year of high school and the fact that her parents agreed to let her spend the summer with the Diaz family in California, they were going to visit family and friends.

thank you for taking me with you. the brunette teen said putting her bag in the car.

of course. Carmen said closing the trunk. 

Anastasia walked over to Shawn then gave him a hug then to Topanga who was crying.

Why are you crying mom. she laughed as Topanga tighten her hug. 

because I'm not gonna see my first girl for a long while. topanga sighed letting go.

i love you and have fun. her mother said kissing her head one last time before letting her go to the car with Miguel.

you gonna miss them. he asked as she gave him a  are you for real look.

 my dad sure, mom maybe, but the others, hell no. they laughed as his yaya and mom got in the car.

who's ready to go.  Carmen said as the teens cuddled up on each other.

the teens were in their own world not talking to the adults, to them the trip felt short but it took 2 days to get there. 

home sweet home. Miguel sighed having bad memories looking at his old house.

looks better than my childhood home. she tried to help him feel better but he kept his same sour look.

Let's go see johnny. Carmen said knocking on the white door. 

coming. a voice yelled before opening the door revealing an attractive boy with brunette hair.

is your father home Robby. asked Carmen and Miguel pulled his girlfriend close to him. 

yeah hes here. he said as another attractive man came to the door. 

hey. he said hugging the Latina woman.

everyone walked inside the apartment Anastasia feeling a little awkward not knowing anyone. 

this is miggy's girlfriend. yaya said pulling the brunette up to johnny.

It's nice to meet you. she said feeling like an outsider since her Philly accent was thic.

you too. he said with the same amount of awkwardness. 

we just wanted to see you since we're gonna be here for the summer. Carmen said as Miguel pulled Anastasia back to him and kissed her head. 

the teen never knew her boyfriend could be so protective, it turned her on liking the new sight of him hoping he stays like this, she likes to feel protected ever since she was a little kid, Shawn and her uncles would always make sure she was protected.

we should get going, were going to the larusso's. Carmen said hugging her ex lover one more time.  

keep in touch. he said as they walked out, the teens going back to the car.

were you trying to protect me from something. she asked standing between his legs.

yes, no, i don't know. he sighed.

no i liked that side of you, it was really hot. she said kissing his lips tasting the vanilla lip balm they have been sharing. 

god i love you. he laughed as they got in the car.