16awkwardness

josh decided he wanted to come clean to Anastasia and doing it at thanksgiving was the best time for him since it would be just them little did he know Stasia invited Miguel which caused awkwardness between the 3.

so what do y'all want to do since we can't go in the living room. she sighed sitting on miguel's lap making josh jealous.

why can't we be in the living room again. josh asked as miguel rolled his eyes. 

you know she doesn't like to be around when maya is around her dad. miguel said as josh cursed himself looking at the fact she looks upset. 

oh yeah sorry. he said rubbing his hand though his hair.

we should watch a movie. she smiled and the boys nodded giving strong hatred eye contact.

how about high school musical. she said picking her favorite movie. 

sure. they said at the same time making her sigh and get in the middle of them.

while watching the movie Miguel was holding/ massaging her hand and and josh was rubbing her thigh making her uncomfortable.

im gonna go see if the foods done. she yelled running away. 

bro leave her alone she dosen't like you. miguel said as josh laughed.

no she loves me like i love her your the one that needs to leave her alone. josh said pushing miguel.

no were dating so i don't think she dose. he said pushing back. 

josh and Miguel got into a fight, Miguel was wining till Anastasia came in breaking them up along with her dad. 

just leave her alone. josh said running off leaving everyone to question the other boy who didn't have a scratch on him. 

what the hell. Anastasia said hitting Miguel who sighed. 

im so sorry everyone. he left embarrassed.

why is this my life. she thought embarrassed.