2 Christmas talk

The two went inside right when Topanga said dinner was ready which was good for Anastasia since she was starving.

That was delicious. Shawn said as Anastasia agreed.

It's been a while since we had a home cooked meal. He said to topanga.

Oh you actually do something. Maya asked sarcastically

Yeah, I write for a site called hit the ride, Anastasia and I go to different and write if it's worth the visit. He smiled, he loves to talk about his job, he always feels so proud of it.

I like that site. Maya said.

Anastasia decided to block out the rest of the conversation till she saw Shawn was leaving.

Can I fallow. She asked Shawn who nodded, they walked downstairs so Shawn and Riley could talk.

December 8th. Shawn said making the two girls confused.

What. Riley asked.

Your birthday, December 8th. He said as Anastasia nodded remembering when she's would visit .

That doesn't save you, I know her birthday but I don't abandon my friends to hit the rode. The blonde said as Anastasia got a little mad.

He dose what he dose to make money. Anastasia defended as maya rolled her eyes.

Wow Riley said covering her laugh.

You think that's fair. Shawn asked maya folding his hands.

Yes I do. She said taking a bite confidently of her pie.

Well what time was she born, how tall, how much did she weigh. He asked as Anastasia laughed.

Uh oh. The two girls said looking at each other.

6am, 7pounds 4ounces and 21 inches. He said surprising the teens.

I was there all night with Stasia, I was surprisingly the first person to hold you. He said as Riley smiled.

Why do you remember so well. Riley asked still wanting answers.

Because it was the day we left wasn't it. Anastasia asked as Shawn nodded putting his arms around her.

What the city wasn't big enough. Maya asked sarcastically.

When people get married and have kids sometimes their old friends that don't keep up go away, you parents went forward and I went backwards. He sighed explaining.

Please don't make me the reason you don't stick around. Riley said feeling like it's her fault.

No no it's on me. He said.

Well you should really love Riley because I live Riley. Maya said as Anastasia blocked the rest of the conversation out since she feels like it's not her place to say more.

Let's go Stasia. Shawn said tapping the girl.

Ok. She said as he put his arm around her.

You know I love you to right. He asked his daughter who nodded.

Good I don't ever want you to feel like I don't. He said kissing her head.

When they got upstairs Anastasia was getting uncomfortable wanted to change so she asked Topanga if she could barrow clothes.

I think you still have clothes from when you were here last year. She said as Anastasia went to her old room

She found sweatpants and an old family guy shirt that used to be Shawns