10 courtroom1

2 weeks later
Topanga, Anastasia, Cory and Shawn are at curt while her siblings and maya sat behind them.

I would like full custody of Anastasia not just half. Topanga said confidently.

Why is that ms Matthews. The judge asked as topanga got ready to say what she's been wanting to for years.

Shawn hunter is unstable and unable to take care of my daughter, apparently of he runs off like he dose offen he leaves her with a criminal that is constantly in and out of jail, I have been friends with Shawn for years and I know he's a good guy but I do not think he is able to raise our child. She stated walking back and forth then finally sitting down.

Now mr hunter why should I leave you with full custody. He asked as Shawn got up.

I know I've messed up but I have been raising her in my own her whole life, when Mrs Matthews had her she gave her to me like stasia was some old jacket she doesn't want then left, I was just a kid she was just a kid we were all kids but yet I was the one that stuck around while she moved to New York and started a new life. Shawn said with tears and topanga looked down to collect her self.

Thank you, please take a seat mr hunter. He said as Shawn took a seat.

Mrs Matthews. He said telling her to approach.

I call Anastasia to seat the Stan. She said as Stasia walked up and sat down.

Can you please explain your life with mr hunter.
Topanga asked as Anastasia sighed.

It was messy, we were always moving never stying in one place to long, he treated me more like a friend then a daughter, I'm not saying I hated that but sometimes I would wish he'd be a normal father. She said starting at Shawn.

On record it says you were in rehab and at such a young age.

That has nothing to do with him tho that was my decision. She glared at her mom.

But you were under his watch. She fought back.

Still my stupid decision, he's the one who checked me in not you. She said with tears.

That's all your honor. Topanga said walking back to sit down.