11 courtroom2

Anastasia was sitting outside the courtroom wishing this would all stop.

Hey kid how you feeling. A voice said making her look up and see it was cory.

Tired. She sighed as Cory sat next to her.

Ya know they're doing this because they love you. He said as she leaned her head on his shoulder.

Thanks but I'm just don't. She yawned feeling mentally drained.

We should get back in there. He suggested as they both stood up.

Yeah I guessed your right. She said walking in to see they were starting up again.

The court has come to the decision to side with mr hunter on shared custody of Anastasia Lawrence hunter. The judge banged his gavel.

Finely. She mumbled getting up and walking to the hall not wanting to be in the beige colored room no more.

After a few minutes Shawn came out and sat on the bench next to her.

Hey kid. He said grabbing her hand.

Hey. She said quietly.

How are you. He asked sighing.

I wanna go home I'm really tired. She said standing up.

Ok ok want me to drop you off. He asked as topanga and Cory came out with Riley and maya.

Yeah there was no space last time. She yawned fallowing him to his car.

I'm just glad everything's over. She said before closing her eyes.

Me to. Shawn said patting her shoulder.