22 backstabber

today was the day the Diaz family +  Anastasia was leaving the Larusso house which made the family sad but Anastasia couldn't care less, she liked the Larusso family but didn't know so she felt like the odd one out, she was grateful for sam though feeling like they had bounded over the week they've been there. 

please come visit anytime. Amanda said giving carmen a hug.

thank you for letting us stay. the Hispanic woman said as Amanda and daniel nodded saying of course any time. 

you got my number right. sam asked as Anastasia called it to make sure. 

I can't believe you're leaving. the teen said giving her new friend a hug then her ex-boyfriend one. 

bye. the families said as the Diaz's + Anastasia went to the car.

everyone ready.  carmen asked as the teens nodded.

after some time Miguel fell asleep while Anastasia stayed awake, she realized her boyfriend's phone was blowing up which made her wonder why so she grabbed it and read it was sam. 

                   (text)

_________________________________

sam: I feel really bad for what we did,  and I know you have a girlfriend but I can't stop thinking about you.

sam: are you ok your not answering.

sam: are you ignoring me??.

sam: text me when you see this, I love you. 

_______________________________

Anastasia felt sick when reading the messages, she felt so betrayed, she moved away from the boy which woke him up feeling her shift away.

you ok. he asked as she nodded then turned around to look out the window. 

you sure. he grabbed her hand which she forced a smile then continued to look out the window so she can think.