15 bathroom

Anastasia and Miguel were chilling at the mall waiting for their friend Lucas who've they've been hanging out with since he asked when the others were busy.

Where is he I'm bored. She whined hanging on Miguel.

I'm sure he's coming. The Hispanic smiled.

Whatever. she said getting up.

Where you going. He asked confused as Anastasia pointed to the bathroom.

On the way she spotted maya and Riley who also saw her making Anastasia walk faster and lock her self in the big stall.

So Riley what do you think about the new boy Miguel who hangs out with Anastasia. Maya said and the blonde hide her feet and legs standing on the toilet so they wouldn't see her.

He's cut but h thought you liked josh. The brunette said as they were in the stalls now.

He's so hung up on Anastasia it's disgusting like aren't they technically cousins. Maya said laughing.

Well no but we were all raised together so it's still weird. Riley said as they flushed.

Yeah anyway I heard josh is gonna fight Miguel for her like she's not even worth it. Maya sighed as they two were washing their hands and looking in the mirror.

I hope they don't. Riley said as they walk out.

What the hell. Anastasia said walking out washing her hands than running to Miguel.

We're you gonna fight josh. She asked outta breathe.

What no I don't even know him like that. Miguel said confused.

I heard maya and Riley talking about it in the bathroom.

She said as they saw Lucas walking towards them.

I promise I'm not. He said as they also walked towards Lucas.