He grabs my hands and kisses them. "Okay, but if it hurts, you can pinch me, and we stop. I'll be putting my hands up, and so is my dick. Well, it's already up, but we will both stop when you say so."

I chuckle.

God, I love how he makes me laugh.

In an emotional situation, he can always light up my mood. I always have that stern face as everyone in the agency doesn't want to approach me like I'm contagious.

"I'm ready."

"Okay, I'm going in," Seth says in a light warning and thrusts his cock inside me, and I moan, feeling that butterfly in my stomach as he continues to push in slow motions.

I erased the feeling when Hugo was inside me, and it was terrifying. I can remember the pain and soreness when he was inside me. During that time, I wanted to die. For thirteen years, I told myself not to get involved with anyone. I didn't want to relive that nightmare, picturing Hugo on top of me and inside of me.

I take sharp intakes of breath as my whole body shakes while Seth pulls his cock in and out of me. I forgot what having sex felt like, and I only remembered it being painful because of my past. Heat rises from the lower part of my body up to my chest as I stare into his hypnotic ocean blue eyes. A wave of warmth hits me as I breathe out, riding his groin.

"Oh, fuck." Seth wrapped his fingers around my waist. "You are so tight, Kitten."

I have never done this position, and I feel like I'm the dominant one here. And I love that feeling. The pain from my past has washed away, replacing it with tenderness and passion. I bend backward, pushing my pussy over his hard groin. The wetness of my sex made it easier for Seth's groin to thrust. I explore his chest with my fingers, rising under as I grip his shoulders, my nails digging into his skin as he pumps in and out of me. His cock is bigger than Hugo's. I didn't see Hugo's because it was dark, and I was scared, but it was big when he was inside me. With Seth, it felt perfect.

I tilt my head back as I rock my hips. My beast bounces up and down as I hear Seth growl. He sits up and grabs one of my nipples in his mouth. I let out a loud moan. He's sucking and licking it, creating this sensation that my climax will explode.

This intensity is rising, and I don't want to stop. I grab his face and capture his lips while he continues to thrust. When I pull back wordlessly, the only thing filling my house is the sounds of our moaning and grunting.

My orgasm was building, and just having Seth inside me had finally forgotten my painful past and thought about my future with him and Poppy.

Once Eva and the whole Order are gone. I can finally be free. Free to be me and be with the ones I love.

"Oh, god. I'm cumming," Seth grunts as his thrusting becomes faster and harder.

I wrap around his neck, having myself against his bare chest, and I take in sharp breaths as we close in. I held on to him tight as he picked up the pace. As the climax hits, feeling his seed inside me, I shudder with ecstasy. The sensation is overwhelming. I drop against his chest, hearing his heart and mind in sync.

We were both panting hard and sweat glistening over our bodies. I pulled up, looking at him as he made a face. He probably thinks he didn't wear a condom. Although it was a tiny mistake not to protect ourselves from getting me pregnant, but thinking for a second. I'm not upset about it. If I get pregnant again, I will never be afraid because I have Seth by my side. I will have Seth's child, and with Poppy, we will be a family.

I lean down, claiming his mouth once more. The warmth had turned into something hot as it erupted an explosive of passion. "I love you," I whisper to him.