I smile at him. "I'm fine. It doesn't hurt that much—just a little pinch. Plus, I want to make you feel good," I grab his shaft and pump it. I watch as his own eyes roll back, and he leans against the sofa letting out a shaky breath.

"Oh yeah...like that." Seth feels that tingling sensation as his head is tilted back.

To make him feel good, I gave it a lick. He shudders. I grin and sick it like a lollipop, making it more exotic. I put the tip of his shaft in my mouth and suck on it. Seth let out a growl and moaned.

"Fuck!" he growls again as I continue to get a taste of his cock in my mouth.

It's the first I have ever done, but I've seen women in a nightclub do this. I watch them do it in front of me. One of the raid missions took down one of Eva's dark businesses.

One of the most uncomfortable sights to see, and I thought I would never do that to a man. My first client wanted a handjob, but I only knocked him down when he became too touchy. Before they woke up, I had them inhale one of our gas to make them forget one hour before getting knocked down.

I remember every bit of those women pleasing a man. I wonder if I can satisfy my man. Hearing him moan and groan with ecstasy is what I'm expecting. He's enjoying this, and I think I'm doing the right thing.

"Yes, suck me deep, baby," Seth grit through his teeth as I pump and suck his hard cock in my mouth. "Shit..."

He releases something warm into my mouth as I swallow it in my mouth unintentionally. The taste feels awful, and it's making me think twice if I ever do this again.

"You okay," Seth chuckled and wiped his seed off my mouth.

"I don't understand why women will swallow it," I smack my mouth, trying to figure out its taste. "It tastes like nothing."

"I think that is how it's supposed to taste, babe."

I got up off the floor. "I guess if I ever do this to you again, I will spit it out."

He laughs as I glare at him with a pout. "Not funny."

"I wasn't laughing at you." Seth scoffs and chuckles.

"It was my first time, so..." I feel my cheeks heat as I look away.

Seth takes my hand. "Come here, Kitten." He pulls me as I straddle him. His cock was close to the entrance of my sex.

He cups my face bringing my lips to his. His tongue slid in my mouth as he tasted himself with my mixture. It's not a great combination of tastes, but I can bypass it when he kisses me like this.

Seth cupped my breast, massaging my nipples. I gasp and moan; that tingling sensation is back, urging my clit closer to his shaft. I grab his cock again and lift myself. I slide down and torturously gasp, feeling the tip dropping on his chest.

"Are you hurt?" Seth pulls me up, worried.

I plant a kiss on his lips. "It stings a bit because it's been years since I had sex...so..."

"Baby, we can stop this if this reminds you of that nightmare. I don't want you to relive it and think after we make love will stress you out and-" I press my finger to his lips, stopping him.

I love how understanding and considerate, but I don't want any more stalling. This has to stop, and I will no longer live in fear of remembering that past.

"I've been enduring this torture for too long, and I wanted you to fuck my brains. I want you inside of me to remove the pain I had when I was a kid. I don't want to remember the face of that monster. I want to have you in my mind. I want a beautiful moment with you. I want to be perfect and special every day when I'm with you. I love you." I reach and cup his face. "Please, Seth. I need this."