Messy, Tangled, and Heated.

Comenzar desde el principio

    The girls move away into the closet, and I look at Harry, watching him in my clothes that I made and he looks really good. It's a different style than his normal suits, or his casual wear, but it looks so good. I look him up and down, and he smirks, fixing his hair.

    "How do I look?" He asks, and I nod, clasping my hands together. "That good? You're speechless?" I'm boosting his confidence without meaning to.

    "You look good.. It looks good, just how I imagined. How does it feel?" I ask him, and he nods, looking at himself in the body mirror that hangs on our wall.

    "I feel just as good as I look." He checks out his ass and I roll my eyes, turning him around.

    "Okay that's enough." I push him away from the mirror, and he moves, grabbing his water, and leaning against the wall. He props himself on one leg, crossing the other, and I stand in front of him.

    "Show me the others." He nods to me, and I pull my phone out, showing pictures, watching him smile, and nod, and smile and nod, and I can't get over how good he looks right now, how good he looks in my clothes.

" He nods to me, and I pull my phone out, showing pictures, watching him smile, and nod, and smile and nod, and I can't get over how good he looks right now, how good he looks in my clothes

I don't think I will ever get over this. Birdie, and Sierra walk out, one of them in a pieced together patchwork dress, and the other in a pair of silky pants, and patched together button up, both bright colored, and both amazing on a moving body. The cycle continues, despite me wanting to never let them take these clothes off, I keep giving them all new things to try on until my wrack is basically empty and everything has been tried on.

    "Okay I can't try anything else on." Sierra tells me and the others after a long while, and I nod.

    "No one has to try anything else on... I've got it all.. Everything I need." I nod, happy with how this all turned out. I have more to work on, but I'm more done than not.. And the worst part is after I finish making this I have to completely rely on Harry for everything else.

    "It looks... It looks so good. It looks amazing.. I'm so proud of you, and I can't.." Sierra takes a second, taking a deep breath obviously winded. "I can't wait to see it on a runway with actual models.. And I can't wait to read the articles that you two write.. I just can't believe this is our life." Sierra looks around us and smiles. "And I think.. I think I want to go have a nice dinner.. With my girlfriend, and then I want to go look at the stars." She tells me and Harry, and we both look at Birdie who still blushes every time Sierra says the word girlfriend. She's not used to it yet, us knowing, and it makes me smile seeing the two of them so fresh and in love.

    "Then go have fun, just leave all the pieces hung up in the closet, and we'll move them later.. Text us if you aren't coming home tonight or if you need anything.. If an emergency happens.." Harry makes the speech, and I nod along, watching my sister.

    "Yeah, yeah I know I know." She waves us off, and her and Birdie are walking out together before we know it. Harry is back in his sweatpants soon, and I just keep staring at the door, smiling to myself.