This makes Lin Yin sincerely admire, this man, doing such housework, is quite a set!

After He Xun finished cleaning, he washed his hands, went into the inner room, took the quilt out, and put it on the wire in the yard to dry the clothes.

As he flattened the quilt on the wire, he said to Lin Yin, "I used to be in the army, and I was the first to organize internal affairs. I have lived a leisurely life in the past two years, and some of my hands have been born..."

Lin Yin looked at He Xun couldn't help but tease and said, "Organize the housework? I think it's housework. I didn't see it. You are still a little expert at home."

He Xun smiled and said nothing. He went into the back room and came out with two more quilts in his arms. The iron wire in the yard was completely covered.

"The sun is good at noon today. If you stay in the sun for three or two hours, you will sleep better at night." He Xun said.

Lin Yin looked up at the sun in the sky, isn't it, the sun at noon today is indeed good.

The time is really fast, it seems that there is nothing busy, it is almost noon.

"Let's go, I'll take you to lunch. In the afternoon, you have to go to the county government to meet the county magistrate." He Xun said as he walked towards the gate of the courtyard.

After hearing what he said, Lin Yin's stomach was also a little hungry.

I don't know what delicious food is available in the restaurants in the county town.

Attracted by the delicious food, Lin Yin followed He Xun out of the small courtyard, got on his bicycle again, and went with him to the state-run restaurant in the county.

The lunch was very hearty, at least the most hearty meal Lin Yinchuan had eaten in this era.

A bowl of braised pork, a plate of fried pork slices with cabbage, a plate of seasonal vegetables, and a serving of white rice!

Lin Yin took a piece of braised pork, wrapped it in white rice and put it into his mouth, how fragrant!

I feel that the pork of this era is much more fragrant than the pork that was quickly raised from the feed in her previous life!

After a meal, Lin Yin ate two big bowls of rice, and most of the dishes on the table went into her stomach.

Later, He Xun added a bowl of Sanxian soup...

After Lin Yin was full, she felt that her life was suddenly complete! She took a picture on the table, and said to He Xun very loyally: "I'll invite you to dinner another day. Don't worry, it will be more abundant than what you invited today!"

He Xun only thought she was full. , in a good mood, said a joke and amused, and agreed very cooperatively: "That's good, then I'll wait for that day."

Lin Yin: "Don't believe it, soon, I'll let you know how good I am 'little girl'!"

He Xun laughed: "You are already very good now, little girl! Let's go, I'll take you to see the county magistrate."

Lin Yin raised her hand and rubbed her face, telling herself not to be too high-profile, whether it can make money or not depends on whether it goes well tonight. Before she makes a lot of money, she should try to keep a low profile!

Lin Yin, who kept a low profile, obediently followed He Xun out of the state-run hotel. Get on the back seat of his bike and go with him to the county office.