13

Viviana's Pov:

We sat at a table as a family for a long time.
I noticed how the mafia world affected my whole family.

My cousin is celebrating her 18th birthday. My dad asked what time i will go to the party and i replied, that i will go at 5 p.m. and the party starts at 6 p.m. until late at night i think i will stay the night there.

"On one condition", my father said"

"Which one?" I asked.

"Valentino is coming with you as a bodyguard, you will hardly notice him" "What? No, I'm sure there Cecilia also has bodyguards in the house, it's not necessary" I said,

"If it's not necessary then you don't go".

"Okay, I guess I have no choice" I said.

"Be ready at 5pm he will be waiting for you", my father sayed.

I shook my head and went to my room. My room was a mess I had to clean it up.

At 5.00 p.m. I was ready and wanted to get out the door. when I opened the door I greeted valentino, I think he wanted to knock, but I had already opened the door.

"Which car?", he asked.
"What ?", I asked.
"You choose the car we drive there".
"Oh the green Lamborghini".
"Good taste" he said and I smiled.

Cecilia and her older brother are waiting for me in the big garden.

Valentino parked and I got out of the car. Cecilia ran to me and I ran to her and hugged her.

"I missed you", I said.
"Me too", she replied although Cecilia was much younger than I was, she was still very mature for her age.

Didn't surprise me either, she was sent to a mafia school at the age of 3 to be a killing machine for the Mafia. As a result, she also had a scar near the eye.

My male cousin was also sent to mafia school with her and he was only 3 years older than her.
"Hey Vivi how are you?" he asked me.
"I'm fine and you?" and he hugged me too. I felt Valentino's gaze behind my back.

"Did your dad send you a babysitter?" and he looked up at valentino while he was laughing.

Before Valentino beat him up I took the floor and said "He's my Bodyguard and a good friend to me you won't notice him."

Cecilia was annoyed about her brother. So I pulled her into the house and did small talk and talked about the decoration and I left Valentino with my cousin hoping they wouldn't beat themselves to death.

"Do you know what kind of gifts you'll get?", I ask.
"Yes, mum gave me a jewelry set from Swarovski, my father gave me my own car and my brother bought me my party dress and gave me money".
"That's great " I smile.

"Vivi I need your help to make the music playlist for the party I like your taste in music."

"Of course I'm happy to help" and take out my phone and merge your playlist with mine and connect it to the house the whole house is equipped with loudspeakers it feels like you are in a Disco.

I caught a glimpse of valentino and my cousin discussing something but sadly I couldn't hear it.

"I think my brother likes you said Cecilia but I don't advise you to get together with him".

"Of course I won't do that, I already have someone who has occupied my heart". I wasn't sure if i should have said it i wasn't sure if cecilia would say anything further.

"I think so, too," she laughed. I didn't ask if she said I didn't want to know, it's enough if I know.

The party was in full swing and her parents weren't there.