7

Vivianas POV:

I was woken up by a loud noise.

I went to my window and saw a helicopter land in the garden.

I heard a voice behind me

"Vivi, you woke up"

"Rather woken up, I answer"

"yes we are going to Rome by helicopter. Rome is not far away "he replied back.

"Get ready quickly, I'll take your suitcase with me".

My suitcases were in the corner and I went to the bathroom and got ready for the flight.

I then went into the garden and Marco and Lorenzo in front of the helicopter and smoked their cigarette, when they saw me they pulled out again and got into the helicopter and so did I. The helicopter started to fly and for the whole flight, I slept without paying any attention to them.

CITY: ROME

We came to the Mafia Hotel, which means that everyone is subject to the laws of the high table and it is not possible to shoot here. It is a safe place for all Mafias around the world.

Lorenzo and I had to go to a room and Marcos room was in front of our room.

It was 12 o'clock and I was still tired, even though, I slept on the flight, I snot myself on the bed, luckily, Lorenzo made sure that everyone had a single room.

He said to me: "I'm so close to you, but also so far" I didn't say anything because I told him that I don't love him.

He came into my room and saw me lying on the bed and asks me if I'm hungry but I just shake my head and he leaves the room.

4 p.m.

I wake up because I see Lorenzo getting ready and putting his gun in his pants.

He sees me looking out the door. "Hey" he says to me "Hey" I answer.

"Slept well?" he asks me.

"Yes, I made up for the whole sleep"

"I'm glad I have to go again. Marco and you stay here, he will take care of you "

" I don't need anyone to take care of me" I answer

" I know, I meant that you didn't leave either "

I just laughed and wanted to go back to my room suddenly, he held my hand and kissed my forehead.

Actually I should have hit him, but I didn't because I'm going to take revenge.

I smiled and went back into the room and pretended to study, until I heard Lorenzo close the door and leave.

So I waited for Marco's men and for himself.

5 p.m.

There was finally a knock on the door.

Marco and other tall men were standing in front of my door.

I was already dressed and went out of the room and took the hotel door card with me.

"Are you ready?" Marco asks me "more than you" I wink at him.

"You know what to do. Here's for you. Keeping everyone in touch" and holding a mini headphone in his hand.

I put it in my ear and heard men say
" Aspettiamo il capo davanti alle macchine".

I smiled Marco said with a smile: "We are expected and went out of the hotel"

I felt the adrenaline flowing through my body and the task of life and death.

There were 2 black vans waiting for us. I wanted to sit in the car until Marco shouted: "We are going to part ways here, my men will explain the rest to you" and so he sat down in the 2nd car.

We drove for 20 minutes and at one point didn't see Marco's black van.

One of his men started to say "We both go to the skyscraper, it's a lawyer building means you have to use your lawyer skills to get on the roof".

"Sure I say".

"In this black bag is the gun but let's not get us".

"I will not do it".

"I assure you will pull the trigger and I will make sure that you do everything right".

"I'll work it out", I say in a serious voice.

We arrived and I got out of the van.

I had my study card with me, which means I can get into any building without any problems.

We took the elevator without problems and followed Marco's man.

He led me to the roof and showed the position where I should shoot.

I set up the gun and laid it flat on the floor. I looked at him to say what to do next.

Wait, I'll tell you when and in which position.

I just shook my head and lay down on the floor.

Suddenly I got a message through my headphones.

Vivi aiming at 12.

12 meant that I should shoot at 12 o'clock means straight ahead.

I aimed the gun and saw the car where marco had shown me.

I breathed faster and my hands started to sweat.

Through the headphones I heard Marco counting down 3... 2 ... 1 ... Shoot.

I pull the gun and I hit the middle of the van.

I was so proud of myself that I laughed, the van was out of control and suddenly rolled over.
I see Marco's men running to the car. the man at my side grabbed my arm and pulled me up, "let's pack everything together and let go".

I packed everything up quickly and we ran to the van, where marco was waiting for me.

"Well done, you can breathe out now," he said to me.

I smiled. I could hear everything done through the headphones "Boss, the drugs are with us".

Everyone in the car clapped and cheered. Marco and I looked at each other and smiled.

"Finally I'm free," I say and howled.

"There is something else you need to know" Marco says.

"I was shocked what?".

He doesn't answer so my voice got louder "what do you mean?".

"You are not completely free you have to kill Lorenzo".

"You promised me that when I do this job, I'll be free" I shout.

"Oh, did I promise that?" he smiled.

I hit him in his face that he stopped laughing.

"You are free in a certain way nobody, will have to kill you if you kill Lorenzo because, I am kicking him out of the mafia world.
This job is my reason that he has nothing to do in the mafia world, he can't even bring small businesses to an end".

I calmed down and said
"So I have to kill him"

Marco replied "Yes, but first I have to make the request that he will be thrown by the Mafia world. Don't worry, it will go without problems, because I am the boss of the high Table and all i say is final you will get a sms regarding this".

"I never killed anyone" i answer.

"What about today? The men in the car died too"

"That was something else", I reply

"No it's not, you have your future in your hand", answered  Marco.

A/N
Hello
How do you like this chapter?

Word count: 1.182