9

Vivianas Pov:

"Yes, I want you to kill my father, I'll even help you with it. "

"Really?" Valentino reases an eyebrow in disbelieve.

"I mean I would understand, if you decide otherwise. Even though he is still my father,I don't feel anything for him but hate. So I'm going to help you to do it.
Do you have a plan already?".

Valentino's POV:

I still can't believe Viviana wants to help me kill her father but she has good reason as do I.

It's time to take my revenge on him but, I hope that she never gets my real intent.
She is more important than anything to me.

"I will kill Lorenzo first, that means when you graduate, your father will throw you a last party before you have to marry Lorenzo. I'll kill him that day, I already know how, but don't let it show you, I'll take care of your father another time , I smirk.

"If you know how I can help you let me know" said viviana.

"Sure", I answered

There was silence for a moment.

I kissed her as if this kiss was dependent on my life.

I smiled softly. "Come here."

I pulled her onto my lap so her knees were on either side of my hips, and my hands tangled in her hair at the same moment our lips collided. The curtain of her hair fell into my eyes and I pushed it back, holding it out of our way. I straightened up and let her go to down kissing me. It was fucking amazing.

My hands drifted down to her shoulder blades, and beneath my fingertips, I felt the outline of the band of her bra. I followed the ridges, slowly working my way toward the front, sliding my hands over the silky fabric of her shirt.

I'd spent a lot of time over the past two days wondering how far we would have gone if we hadn't been interrupted last time.

Had I ever wanted a girl this badly?
She arched into my touch, and her tongue plunged deep, filling my mouth. I couldn't tell if she was shifting on me to make herself more comfortable or me more uncomfortable. The seam of her shorts rubbed against my throbbing dick, and I strangled back a groan of agonized pleasure.

I used my tongue, my lips, and my teeth on the kiss. Every sound of approval she made, or ragged swallow of breath, sent all my blood straight to my dick.But I wasn't allowed to touch her until I killed Lorenzo. The ache swelled until it was torture. I pushed her hair out of my way as I trailed my mouth down the curve of her neck. She shivered. Her whole body shook, and I pressed my erection right where I wanted to sink inside her if our clothes weren't in the way.

I nearly came in my jeans, but kept my shit together long enough to groan.

Vivianas Pov:

I was wet. So turned on, it bordered on embarrassing, and when Valentino discovered it, a wicked smile curled on his lips.

"Are you wet for me?" He delves his fingers through my pussy, testing me for himself. Then he licks his finger and settles his weight against my hips once more. "You are wet for me. Does jerking my cock turn you on?"

He brushed the pads of his fingers over my center, and I jerked with pleasure."Oh," I whispered. I put a hand on his shoulder, fisting the sleeve covering his toned bicep.

My shorts weren't tight, giving him plenty of room to work with as he pushed the crotch of my panties to the side and . . . really touched me.

Oh," I moaned again as he sank one long finger inside me.