4

Vivianas Pov:

I heard loud voices until I wanted to get up my brother pulled me out of bed. I got dizzy "Stop what do you want?" I screamed.

"Not me but father you can think so", he laughed and pulled me behind him downstairs.

He pulls me into my father's office and pulls the door behind him. My father sits in front of me and my brother next to me. "Sit down" we both sit down on the sofa in front of him.

"Viviana what do you think who you are, huh? You leave the party with Valentino yesterday. Lorenzo was really mad at you and you can't even act normally?".

Before he could talk any more I was so angry and increased my tone "I don't want to marry him and I told you that. He wanted to kiss me instead of being mad at me you should be mad at him" i said.

"Don't raise your tone Vivi, be glad that I didn't let out my anger on you yesterday thanks to Valentino he will only drive you to school from now on and Lorenzo will pick you up you have to get used to him because you will marry him after your graduation".

My brother smiled,because he knew that if I marry he will be the only one who will rule over our mafia and then I will not stand in his way. .

"There is no way I will"
I shouted and was about to cry. My father grabbed my neck "I hope I misheard" and he grabbed my neck so that I could hardly breathe. My brother held my father's arm and laughed,"We want her still alive".

It all got too much for me and I screamed "how much? How much was I worth to you?"
"What do you mean?" asked my father.

"How much did you sell me for?" I couldn't hold back my tears but I cried with anger, the anger seething inside me.

My father hit my cheek and it was on fire. "Get out!" He shouted and hit my face but it didn't stop me .
"No, I won't answer, how much did he pay you to get me, huh?"

"350 million€ that was our debt to him.
I laughed
"I always have to take care of your shit even though I'm not involved".

I ran out of the office and could barely breathe. 

I was on the way to my room until Valentino came out of his room I wanted to run past him as quickly as possible but he grabbed my arm. "Why are you crying ?" He asked.
I wanted to tear myself away but it didn't work his grip was tight.

"You know why I have to marry Lorenzo" I answer.

Yesterday your father yelled at me why I took you out of the party, that I had nothing to do there. I replied that it was my job to protect you.

I should be in his office now because he want to talk to me about something i was on my way there. I think he was just about to tell me.

"You will only take me to school, Lorenzo will pick me up to get used to him" i replied with a silent voice.

"Oh" he says "I'm sorry he doesn't deserve you".

"Nobody deserves me" my voice got stronger.

He almost touches my cheek "was that your father?"

"yes" I answer.

"Come on" he says and takes me to his room and puts me on his bed.
He digs something out of his drawer looks like a cream.

He kneels down in front of me and puts a little cream into his fingers and puts it on my cheek. It has a cooling effect.

He spreads the cream on my cheek and says "I hope it doesn't hurt anymore". “why are you doing this?” I ask.
"Because you don't deserve it and you remind me of me I wish someone had helped me in my difficult phase" he replies.